Repair the shelter change for the worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair the shelter change for the worse

Many people said they avoid these missions. I was ok with them because I found it humorous when finding resources or a bomb but found the topping up of resources reduced the pain.

Now you need to wait a few seconds before collecting the items and you never get resources.

These missions are now boring, are a resource drain and will now be avoided by me when they weren't before.

so that's what the "find only modules" means now?? I was worried about that --_--; that really sucks. The resource drop was really helpful,and made searching for the modules without SEE-bot more profitable (since SEE-bot, is hardly ever near where my character is, and dies before I get there)

Comment

Yeah I was hoping "Find only modules" meant that after all of them got installed the shelter didn't need to do the dumb power up. Meaning that if you find them fast the only wave you fight is the one in the middle. Sadly no. It is nice that every time I see a box I know its a module but the added time does suck.

Comment

see bot be spawnin on the farthest side of the map and by the time you get there hes already red 1 swing and dead. waste of efforts rushing there and trying to build around it

Comment

• YukeraYasha commented
          Editing a comment
          ^^this lol

I think the new bots for the module are quite adorable. Just finished a repair the shelter and besides the changes to the modules, didn't notice any other difference to mission. Not sure what your complaint really is about.

Comment

• YukeraYasha commented
          Editing a comment
          they were really clear about their complaint. Their complaint is that they miss not getting resources from the hidden caches anymore, because they reduced the strain of completing the mission (since it tends to be a bit of a resource hog)

I always hated checking module after module to only find bombs or resources I didn't actually need. So while I guess someone didn't like this change, it's still a positive in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by LtMouse View Post
          I think the new bots for the module are quite adorable. Just finished a repair the shelter and besides the changes to the modules, didn't notice any other difference to mission. Not sure what your complaint really is about.
          The fact that you no longer get resources from the diamonds if they are not modules.

Comment

• LtMouse commented
            Editing a comment
            Well the mats were nice but over all not necessary for mission completion. Take an extra 2-5 mins to gather some mats instead. Still like the new bots.

• SatNiteEduardo commented
            Editing a comment
            People find that part of the mission boring so as it is now its a drain on resources and boring. Its no wonder that encampments are more popular missions as you get stuff as you go.

the only complaint I have is see bot being in the corner of the map furthest to me whenever it spawns. HOW IN THE HOLY COW DO I TRAVEL FROM THE SHELTER TO SEE BOT?!? Even with my mythic jess I cant do it. 3 phase dashes still not enough to shorten the distance. at least spawn see bot CLOSER to the shelter. 20-30 tiles distance. NOT at the CORNER OF THE MAP.

Comment

Working...
          X