Patch Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch Notes

Multiple-in-one Upgrade Llamas now sell 25% off

As bad as your patches have failed so far at a lot of things, this is one that is just absolutely embarrassing. The daily deal today is a buy 10 get 1 free, and is still 1k, marked down from 1100. Do you not even read your own patch notes? It's bad enough that your "fixes" break even the simplest things, (I love dying during the 30 second lag spikes when someone joins a game).

with the reintroduced freeze times, the missing german ingame voices (don't know if other languages are affected too), invisible mates (on map) and many other features... err i mean bugs, you scam us with the llama packs wich should be 25% off... top notch!

Comment

I was disapointed with the english voices replacing my usual french ones. The english voice acting is as good as the one i used to listen, but I'll take it like a temporary change! ^^
      I read in an other thread that a Polish player had the same english voices replacing the polish ones.

This is maybe an error, but i think it's the time needed to avoid the multinational speacking coming sometimes.... you know when you have this survivor that speacks in your langage then answer a good old "THANK YOU!" or a robot speacking two langages at the same time! :D Yes, it happened that english voices replacing (or maybe french lines of dialogue weren't recorded yet) or coming at the same time my game spoke french...

Comment

Working...
      X