Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BR gets John Wick STW gets dino costumes...

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you continue to only put the cool/fun stuff in BR?! The decisions being made for STW are way off...

I think the part of the game that costs money to play should get everything the free garbage gets. I'm glad I've never spent a dollar on this game (friend gifted me one of his codes) and I never will. I would have if we got the marvel skins but oh well money spent on another game.
    https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/andyufcfan

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Kinda View Post
      Why do you continue to only put the cool/fun stuff in BR?! The decisions being made for STW are way off...
      Absolutely correct. would love to have the wick skin on this side. No balance just when one side make the company millions it get the basic if that much treatment. And the part that make it billions get the good toys. But hey art imitates life I guess.
      Food for thought good players play STW and everyone else let STW play them.
      https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/carolinakingme

Comment

Still waiting on that bow....

Comment

• BoxKiller76 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm just gonna say "jetpack"

Not to mention BR got the Avengers as well... this event feels like they had a pile of random assets and decided to just throw them all together in STW just to say they gave us content...

Comment

I too am a bit salty that br seems to get all the great new content simply because people spend so much on vbucks to get them. What about people that have spent hundreds to become founders only to get short changed with actual exciting new content? I imagine it would be a licensing issue as to why stw doesn't get such things also, which is really sad as this would encourage so many new and existing players to play stw.
          Would love to burst husks heads playing as baba yaga while wielding some hilariously funny pencil gun creation or somethin'.

Comment

STW would make a lot more money selling cosmetics rather than bull **** loot boxes. Eventually players get sick of getting ripped off buying loot boxes. Can't say the same thing about buying a specific skin or emote. I fear Epic will never wake up when it comes to STW...

Comment

Bring John Wick, the Boom Bow, and the Assault Rifle to STW, Epic!!!!! I don’t want any prehistoric Izza, it is 2019!!!!!
              Communication is the key to resolve most issues. Unless you are dealing with a hardheaded, then it is no longer your issue.

Comment

Oh dear I am going to get a lot of hate. If you read my previous posts you will know what a big critic of Epic I am BUT i really really don't care whether we get John wick skin or not. And actually, the prehistoric heroes look cool and are shaping up nicely. Much better than the pirate heroes which I cant see that I will ever use.

The only thing that I think should port over from BR is that you should be able to use any previous skin from the hero you use. I use fully evolved hybrid and cant stand his nakedness lol. His half evolved skin is really cool and cant see why i cant use it

Comment

Working...
                X