Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More communication about event end times please.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, PLEASE start letting us know when events will end. I want to be excited when I see that a new event has started but instead each time the first thing I feel is frustration that I've lost all progress on the previous event quests overnight.

I checked online regularly to see if anything was coming but still did not find anything official about the Christmas event (last time I checked was a earlier this week), so although I'm looking forward to this event I wish I had known how much time I had to complete the Vindertech quests!

I don't know if it's just because you (Epic) are not certain of when an event will be ready until last minute but at least a rough idea would help. An in game menu message would be ideal so that players will know as soon as you do.

They said Mid January
    According to the Store its 40 days from yesterday.

Comment

They don't even know... they might be too half *** with next update to release in Jan so extending this shallow Christmas event to Feb wouldn't surprise me....

Comment

Good suggestion, SkySi, I absolutely agree: A heads up would be nice

Best Regrads,

Taurek

Comment

There were a few posts and even a dev update video on Youtube several days before the event started. You're not looking in the right places.

Comment

It definitely is that they don't know when the events will end, because they are still working on what comes next.

After the abrupt end to horde bash they said they would give a better heads up about events ending. They gave plenty of warning with the halloween event. They did say that this vindertech event would be short, andI think they did give about a weeks notice of it ending. I imagine they will give an end date on this one well in advance, since I imagine the next event will be a repeat of either horde or sts.

A countdown should be added in game as soon as they know when the event is ending. It could be next to the [view event] square on the missions page, or next to the quests in the quests tab.

Comment

Originally posted by Termie99 View Post
              There were a few posts and even a dev update video on Youtube several days before the event started. You're not looking in the right places.
              And they say when the event will end in this? If you've already seen that would you mind informing us when the event will end?

Comment

Originally posted by SkySi View Post

And they say when the event will end in this? If you've already seen that would you mind informing us when the event will end?
                I don't believe they have given an end date officially.

I would use the time frame of the season shop as the indicator though. It says at the top X days left.

Comment

Working...
                X