Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to our global inventory and backpack?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was disabled because people were losing items while using it.

Comment

The only good thing from last patch...disappear.......

Comment

Originally posted by lufo88 View Post
        The only good thing from last patch...disappear.......
        For now, they said they are working on trying to fix this bug ASAP to bring this back into the game

Comment

why we didn't get some news about it ?

oh yes i forgot..... a boogie bomb is more important -.-

Comment

They are out of office till the holidays are over, it was brought down in a hotfix so people wouldn't be losing there items and complaining all through the holidays while they were gone. They'll work on fixing it when they get back. Plus the best thing we got out of the last patch was the seasonal gold store and it still works (has some bugs but it still works).

Hope this helps

: )

Comment

Originally posted by Nico-Smallfangs View Post
            They are out of office till the holidays are over, it was brought down in a hotfix so people wouldn't be losing there items and complaining all through the holidays while they were gone. They'll work on fixing it when they get back. Plus the best thing we got out of the last patch was the seasonal gold store and it still works (has some bugs but it still works).

Hope this helps

: )
            Yes how I see it. Seasonal Gold Store is first best thing. The ability to move items between your backpack and storm storage was the second best thing we got (And already broke in one day! This is why we can't have nice things ya know!? XD!)

Comment

Pfft they're not broken, I mean I only had around 400/30 in my storage before the update and now im sitting at nearly 800 items in my storm shield storage because why not? xD
              Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
              And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
              I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Working...
              X