Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I upgraded my game during the sale and I've received no extra benefits.

Collapse
X

I upgraded my game during the sale and I've received no extra benefits.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• I upgraded my game during the sale and I've received no extra benefits.

Title says it all. What's up?

Epic? What's the deal? I posted Feedback in game but I'd love to get some sort of communication about what has happened here.

Comment

There's a thing called emailing them about it rather than posting on the forums. There's a support email just for those kind of issues.

Comment

Let me just say the extra 200+ inv slots mean your total ARMORY space not Store Shield or Backpack space. Sure I think you get like 50 more backpack space but the 200+ space means ARMORY.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputycarl10 View Post
          There's a thing called emailing them about it rather than posting on the forums. There's a support email just for those kind of issues.
          And you could have PM'd me instead of replying to my post in the forums. But thanks for the insight.

Comment

What benefits were you expecting to see? And how did you check for them.

Example the extra llamas are dailies and you only get 1 per day so you won't see them, they are added on to the end of your daily queue.

Comment

My daily llamas ended previously and after the purchase they haven't started back up. That was how I knew something was wrong.

I was initially gifted one of the founders friend codes for standard edition. I then upgraded to the deluxe when I found that I enjoyed the game. Having been playing this non-stop since then I figured I would upgrade fully to donate some more $ while it was 50% off.

But I haven't seen any further rewards, including llamas, extra characters, banners, inventory slots, nothing. :(

I got an automated email back saying they received my request and they are looking into it. There's obviously some glitch along the way and I know it's the holidays so they are probably short staffed. I'm not flipping out but I would like what I paid for. Ya know? And if this happened to me, it may or may not happen to others so it needs to be addressed.

Comment

Still no word via email, forums or in game. This really doesn't make me want to spend more $ here.

Comment

Free bump to get a paying customer some help, Epic can you please take care of this patient customer? :D

Comment

I do not have the option to open loot. And I bought the deluxe edition during the sale!

Comment

Well the first guy that finally emailed me obviously didn't read my email. He assumed I was on Xbox and hadn't completed the Loot Llamas quest. I then explained again what the problem was and he told me I could contact Playstation or a refund.

Mustering every ounce of resolve I managed to not tell him off. I asked him to please reread my emails and then also stated that I didn't want a refund, I liked the game and was trying to donate some money for a game I enjoy playing.

Luckily another person replied asking for my user name and transaction number. Hopefully it'll get fixed.

PoolFool352 I'd email them support@epicgames.desk-mail.com and explain the issue. It took a few days to hear back (understandable during the holidays) and the first guy wasn't much help but maybe lead in with your user name and the transaction # and you'll get some help faster.

Comment

Originally posted by CreepCanRoll View Post
                        Well the first guy that finally emailed me obviously didn't read my email. He assumed I was on Xbox and hadn't completed the Loot Llamas quest. I then explained again what the problem was and he told me I could contact Playstation or a refund.

Mustering every ounce of resolve I managed to not tell him off. I asked him to please reread my emails and then also stated that I didn't want a refund, I liked the game and was trying to donate some money for a game I enjoy playing.

Luckily another person replied asking for my user name and transaction number. Hopefully it'll get fixed.

PoolFool352 I'd email them support@epicgames.desk-mail.com and explain the issue. It took a few days to hear back (understandable during the holidays) and the first guy wasn't much help but maybe lead in with your user name and the transaction # and you'll get some help faster.
                        That is REALLY disappointing to hear - customer service that doesn't read requests is just the ****ing worst.

I hope the second person actually helps you.

Comment

The 2nd guy helped me and everything is finally taken care of!

The first guy was horrible though.

Comment

Working...
                          X