X

Thanks for the waste of transformaion key: display bug

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the waste of transformaion key: display bug

So I wanted to use a transformation key to turn things into a blue weapon. So I selected my blue weapon key, filled the bar with cr aps and... I got a green hero? Yeah. I came back to see my keys, the blue key was still here, but a key for legendary hero I saved was gone. So using the blue weapon key used my legendary hero key instead. Wtf? Thanks a lot for the waste. Legendary hero key are soooo common.
    I guess I can go screw myself to ever get another legendary hero key even after this bug is fixed. The team is far too busy adding boogy bomb for the BR.
    Last edited by Altan Rapsied; 12-23-2017, 08:51 PM.

I noticed this too, sometimes when I select one transformation key type it selects another. I only caught it because orange contrasts with blue well and my transform confirmation never sends the first time when it bugs like you said. They really do need to fix that.

Comment

This is a known bug, I lost a legendary melee transform. I put in a ticket (not a bug report) and they gave me some V-bucks to compensate the loss. Hopefully the issue will be fixed for people too.

Comment

Originally posted by YukeraYasha View Post
        This is a known bug, I lost a legendary melee transform. I put in a ticket (not a bug report) and they gave me some V-bucks to compensate the loss. Hopefully the issue will be fixed for people too.
        V-bucks? V-bucks won't give me a legendary hero I could have got with the key. I was saving things especially to get a leg 100%.

Comment

I lost my constructor and ninja legendary transforms due to this. Also put in a ticket but yet to get a response.

Comment

I see lots of people being compensated for the lost of items following bugs. Why are the dev deaf to this thread?

Comment

I left a fairly lengthy post addressing this issue as well today, and while all these people are complaining about the positive and negative affects of their back pack and base storage wiped out and the reimbursement they received. This issue was easy for them to address because the server keeps logs of who was connected. But with this issue they don't have a clue that's why they haven't even mentioned it because they don't even know what's causing this then they're faced with the issue of how to pay everybody back this has happened to because it is not server sided like the other issue. So the real question is how are they going to determine who lost what? This issue has been around for months at Nearly every Page of the forums has at least one or more complaint while they stay transparent on the issue. I honestly Believe we won't receive any type of compensation and it will be quietly swept under the rug only to be noted in a patch note all the meanwhile forcing us to buy their loot llamas to compensate for their loss of our items...

Comment

Epic, about now is when you get your customer service people in gear to provide compensation. How much feedback do you need (both in forums and in game) before you recognize that this is real?

Comment

There are post after post talking about this. Epic hasn't said a word. Unless this blows up like the inventory bug did all over reddit and the forums, it will continue to be ignored. Send them a ticket so they can ignore you is what you will be told.

Comment

Go start this thread in the BR section. You’ll get a reply from Epic I’m sure.

Comment

Epic finally responded to my ticket, after several emails, in game complaint and multiple post on the forums. I'll update on all blogs that I've posted on what the resolution is..

Comment

Working...
                      X