X

Unbelievable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable

Get these **** lags and crashes finally under control. I just made Brutal stormshield defense 7 with a friend and my game crashed in the last round. Everything is broken and because I did not get back into the game fast enough, of course he did not make it alone. Tons of traps, material and work wasted. That really can not be. I can only recommend to anyone not to buy the PVE game, because at the big problems nothing changes. More and more players, more and more lags and crashes. There is not enough server power to handle all the players. I could really puke.
    Last edited by Marcel-Mac-; 12-27-2017, 12:14 PM.

I agree that the crashes and lag need to get fixed asap. They've been around for so long, what's the hold up? But seriously if you're doing storm shield, especially at level 7, you need a team of 4..
    Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
    I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

I fully agree with the lag issues on PvE, this can cause tremendous amounts of wasted time, resources that you originally grinded for, and progress. Also, you really do need 4 people for most stages aha.
      ACspartan31
      Xbox One S

Comment

We are a higher level than the mobs and our companions are 115. The mobs are 70. Without these dammed lags and the crash it had been no problem.

Comment

The lag has gotten so bad that I'm currently in a mission with 190/60 inventory slots, grey pickaxe when it should be a maxed out legend and I had a different character model. Plus I don't have any abilities as the game is registering my level 30 hero as a level 1 xD

Well done, Epic.
          Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
          And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
          I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel-Mac- View Post
            We are a higher level than the mobs and our companions are 115. The mobs are 70. Without these dammed lags and the crash it had been no problem.
            You do know that you can only use the "But we was a higher level then the mobs" reason for so long. I was level I think 35 when I did my SW SDD 10, even with four people it will hell because of the simple fact we was SCALED down to the highest stats you can gain in Stonewood. To simply put it, you and your friend may be capped out so even if you are over leveled it doesn't main **** all if you've hit the stats cap for that zone of the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel-Mac- View Post
              Are you talking your PL is 115 or your stats? There is a cap of 115 in each stat in stonewood. So the "we out level them" excuses doesn't really stand up for very long.
              While in my base in Plankerton: http://prntscr.com/ht1agy
              While in my base in Stonewood: http://prntscr.com/ht197j

As for Lag and Crashing.... I have not had any when i'm playing on my Home PC. When i'm on a console however. I do see lots of FPS loss on heavily trapped defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyromanci View Post

Are you talking your PL is 115 or your stats? There is a cap of 115 in each stat in stonewood. So the "we out level them" excuses doesn't really stand up for very long.
                Lol I not long ago said about this but in a different way XD!

Comment

I tried it a second time and the game crashed two times. Two times in one Mission! Unbelievable!

Comment

Yea it becomes a serious issue at those stages of the campaign, but to Icebolt's point of using that line was best of how you can only use it so many times.
                    ACspartan31
                    Xbox One S

Comment

Working...
                    X