Items disappeared from in game inventory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Items disappeared from in game inventory

I was playing today and finished one mission fine, but when I went into the next mission all my weapons (except for the pick axe) and materials were gone! It was the same for my storm shield locker, completely empty. I put in a bug report when it happened about 6 hours ago, but I haven't received any feedback and my items have not been returned.

It's been about 24 hours now and still no items and no response to my in game bug report. What's going on here?

Comment

Update. Epic fixed my account today which included restoring building functionality, putting some materials in my storm locker (not my original materials and none of my original weapons), and putting 2K Vbucks on my account for my troubles. I guess that's alright. My one complaint in this is that while the smattering materials they gave me included obsidian they did not include shadowshard so I can't craft any of my best weapons, at least not right away. The refunded materials should include that for storm shield level 84 players.

Comment

Still haven't received any of my items back, and a "smattering" of materials ain't gonna cut it. That's hundreds of hours of my time spent collecting resources, gone. They need to do more, especially for higher level players.

Comment

I'm glad to see that your building functionality has been fixed and that you received the first part of your compensation for the inventory issue. As players ourselves, we are aware of the time and dedication that goes into collecting resources and apologize for this issue. We'll keep at this until we've done right by everyone affected. Thank you for your patience.

To stay up-to-date on the issue and what we're doing to fix it, hop over to our thread here.

Comment

Update. Epic went back and gave me a much better assortment of materials, a couple hundred of each Flux that you use to improve the rarity of heroes and 4K more V-bucks. I feel like they have done right by me.

Comment

If I had to put monetary value on what they gave everyone who was effected, it is over $150 worth of real life monies. Like even low lvls who lost only 1 gun and some planks got the full settlement payout :D

Comment

Originally posted by Pensar View Post
                Update. Epic went back and gave me a much better assortment of materials, a couple hundred of each Flux that you use to improve the rarity of heroes and 4K more V-bucks. I feel like they have done right by me.
                Yes, I had A LOT of valuable and rare ore in my Storm Shield storage- they replaced it all, and more- also got the bonus Flux and 5,000 vbucks for my troubles. They DEFINITELY did right by me. Kudos, Epic.

Comment

I am so glad to see that you guys were taken care of. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy about spending money on the game, thank you Epic.

Comment

Anyone else experiencing similar troubles, just submit a brief description at the link below:

http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/

They took care of me within 72 hours.
                    Keep in mind, they will be able to tell if you actually lost items or not, so don't submit bogus claims.

Comment

Dammit all these people getting free stuffs :( I want free stuffs too.
                      lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X