The game is too broken its unplayable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• The game is too broken its unplayable

For some reason since today none of the guns are doing any damage to the people im hitting, but its only me....
    I was against someone in a gun fight close range (few metres) I had a blue shotgun and I hit him six times, SIX TIMES, and he doesn't die, then after he finally sees me he shoots me once and does 175 damage in one shot, and kills me?????
    Then the next game, I am in another close range fight, So I get the jump on someone and hit a critical with a purple shotgun, of 17 damage, A CRITICAL that does 17 damage close range with a purple shotgun, what's wrong with the game?
    Every game I've played today I've done tonnes of damage to my enemies yet everytime they've somehow one shot me on full health and armour.....

FIX THE GAME, the recoil and gun mechanics are also anything but enjoyable... Shotguns need a huge debuff and rifles like scars and snipers need to be buffed, its ridiculous how much damage these people are getting on me with one hit, well, whilst all of my bullets go through them that is, And no my connection is great, I dont lag at all

Ditto. Have hit for 7 damage. Atleast once every 3 games. Point blank

Comment

I think this is a BR thread?

BR forum is here: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...estions-advice

Comment

Working...
      X