X

Is CV Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CV Ready?

A month or so ago I posted a topic mentioning that I had been slow rolling Plankerton because I had heard that CV and beyond were not yet done. That the story missions were not fully voiced, there was a derth of players, etc. I asked if anybody else was doing the same, and received quite a few responses that they were.

In that thread it was suggested a couple times that I go into CV and do the first mission, just to open the missions and skill tree. After a lot more grinding missions in Plank, I decided just to do that.

I completed Plank Off, and the first thing I hear is Rey telling me that I was moving very fast, and that I will have to do without her for a little while. I took this as a humorous way for the developers to tell me that CV was not yet ready.

So my question is, how ready is it? Are the main storyline missions fully voiced and whatnot? I do not want to complete them, only for the devs to flesh out the missions after I have completed them, thus missing those voiceovers and plot. I have not yet even started the first SSD in CV because of this.

So is CV ready? Thanks!

Not yet, if you don't want to progress through the place holder quest line farm evolution materials instead. Just avoid missions that will progress your storyline

Comment

They said when it comes out you will be able to redo the entire story missions. So no problem.

Comment

Working...
      X