new RNG Challenge Mode!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new RNG Challenge Mode!

I wanted to thank the devs!

This new RNG Challenge Mode has been great for ramping up the difficulty and freeing up inventory space! When crafting traps I only get the one I selected about half the time but as a bonus it still uses up the selected trap's materials, for example if I want a heal pad I might get a floor spike instead but on the bright side it still costs me plants to build so win win. Even better I only seem to carry over (from mission to mission) what I craft about half the time. So after fumbling around in my inventory repeatedly selecting and crafting traps in the hopes of topping off my go to prefab kit... I might have it when I enter the next mission but it's a coin toss. Same seems to apply to crafted weapons even when crafted by other players, so good bye surplus coal and malachite!

Now oddly, the things I find when opening presents and random lootables around the map all seem to persist making them infinitely more valuable than ever before and as an added bonus I have to use what I find meaning I get to test out all those crowbars and shotguns I used to ignore (for good reason)!

note: this is a tongue in cheek bug report, but it has made the game a hell of allot more difficult and it's made playing an Outlander a heck of allot more important to me.
Working...
X