I would like a refund

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like a refund

Where can I get a refund? I spent 100+ dollars on this game only to realize they dont give a **** about pve. Epic just wants money and as long as they are getting that they feel as if they can neglect the game. All they care about is PvP right now which truthfully, they are filling it up with bs content.

I just want a refund of all my v bucks and llamas I spent. Where can I get this?

It is reasonable to ask for a Refund if you only played two hours.
    You have been playing for the past 57 days.

So the only place to "Get this" will be a time machine.

You have to actually pay for the time you used. Can't just decide one day and get a refund after using a product for that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitloob

I dont see why not, they clearly stopped caring about PvE.
      Say you ran a Movie Theatre.
      I bought ticket and food.
      I decided after watching 3 movies in your Movie Theater that you don't seem to be doing anything worth while at the threater.

Will you refund me for all the ticket money I spent watching movies + food I bought at your theater?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Last_Paragon View Post

Say you ran a Movie Theatre.
        I bought ticket and food.
        I decided after watching 3 movies in your Movie Theater that you don't seem to be doing anything worth while at the threater.

Will you refund me for all the ticket money I spent watching movies + food I bought at your theater?
        You forgot the caveat that the last 20 minutes are missing from each movie.

Comment

• PyxyStyx commented
          Editing a comment
          More like the last half.

• Blunt_Trauma_0_ commented
          Editing a comment
          And the movies are going good but then they suddenly start getting grainier and then you have to keep restarting the projector. Last but definitely not least (because these people are the only reason the theater stays in business), the people in the adjoining theater start banging on the walls and yelling "Trade? Scar? I got scammed!"

While I think you should be able to "liquidate" your account / get a refund if you really want to, they clearly DO care about PVE - the winter content? The Reddit thread about the inventory bug? I've also seen a thread where they were compensating players for lost inventory bugs.

They care.

Just maybe not fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralithune View Post
          While I think you should be able to "liquidate" your account / get a refund if you really want to, they clearly DO care about PVE - the winter content? The Reddit thread about the inventory bug? I've also seen a thread where they were compensating players for lost inventory bugs.

They care.

Just maybe not fast enough.
          Are u joking ? i have more than 150+ days in this PvE **** and there still bugs from start early acces, no one cares about fix it. Each BIG update have screwed some weapon/npc sounds and no one cares to next update, but PvP get update and fixes each week. They jhust want money from PvE players to run PvP. Now PvP have own shop and they dont care about PvE anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jixil View Post

You forgot the caveat that the last 20 minutes are missing from each movie.
            But they told you ahead of time that those twenty minutes are missing.
            Not reading that before buying the ticket is one's own poor decisions.

Comment

Just uninstal and put it down to experience. I don' want to think about how much cash I wasted on this game. I stopped playing when BR came out just check the forums every couple of months to see if they have fixed some of the bugs but it seams they just add more.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Last_Paragon View Post

But they told you ahead of time that those twenty minutes are missing.
                Not reading that before buying the ticket is one's own poor decisions.

I see your point, but I have to ask - for how much longer is this cinema going to be running movies that are missing the last 20 minutes? They've suddenly started showing a movie I don't want to watch in it's entirety, so I know it's not that there's a technical problem.

Stretching out the EA for this game is becoming an issue. They're having zero trouble fixing bugs and adding features/functionality in BR; I am well aware that "there's a separate team working on BR" but you know what? There's only one board of directors. All I see when looking at Save the World vs Battle Royale is that the decision makers have their eyes on one primary goal - make Battle Royale a dominator in the PvP market. That's fair enough, they are a business and they want to make a profit.

To me though, the only thing Epic have delivered recently for Save the World is another distraction by Event. Granted, the ability to buy heroes and items using the in-game currency is good; I'm just waiting for the day they include the opportunity for players to buy the gold for cash.

I'm not saying that I think Fruitloob is entitled to a refund. I just think that it's fair to expect that a company makes good on their promises. Having accepted that this is EA, I have also accepted that they have promised a completed game in 2018. I've been playing for 6 months, and I'm really tired of seeing all the issues that are still occurring while also watching BR become the golden child of Fortnite.

Comment

Noone here can decide whether to give a refund or not. If on PC put in a support ticket. If on Xbox try Xbox support first and see what they say. I have no idea how to do it on PS4.

Comment

I requested a refund but I have had game for 4 days you think they will give me one I just don't like the PVE after playing it and seeing how grindy and disappointing it is

Comment

Agreed. I have postet one thread about it.
                      A staff member have said it comes content but i see every ****ing patch battleroyal. Morw weapons better servers .....
                      and i buy the pve content and nothing.

i want a refund. I want my money back epic games !!!!

Comment

They're likely just keeping Save the World on life support until the queue of Paragon refunds have been dealt with, they've examined their finances after handling that, and likely have produced some kind of Battle Royale compensation offering before they officially kill the game mode. The writing is on the wall as clearly as it was for Paragon. And this is a game where its development and content can fuel Battle Royale. Epic just has no interest in investing time away from BR specifically because they have goldmine tunnel vision and lack any respect for their customers who supported this game in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by trashmyego View Post
                          They're likely just keeping Save the World on life support until the queue of Paragon refunds have been dealt with, they've examined their finances after handling that, and likely have produced some kind of Battle Royale compensation offering before they officially kill the game mode. The writing is on the wall as clearly as it was for Paragon. And this is a game where its development and content can fuel Battle Royale. Epic just has no interest in investing time away from BR specifically because they have goldmine tunnel vision and lack any respect for their customers who supported this game in the first place.
                          This is definitely not the case. We're currently working on improving the QOL / adding improvements for STW players. Development continues and this has no impact from the BR side. Updates have definitely been slower, I agree, but we have a ton of great things coming for Fortnite Save The World.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Magyst View Post

This is definitely not the case. We're currently working on improving the QOL / adding improvements for STW players. Development continues and this has no impact from the BR side. Updates have definitely been slower, I agree, but we have a ton of great things coming for Fortnite Save The World.
                            When there's any evidence of an update that's more than a temporary seasonal event or minor quality of life improvements, let alone hand-me-downs from BR, I'll consider believing this response. The game is 2/3 incomplete. What was promised has vanished from discussion. The game you framed when selling us on it is no where to be seen and the only timetables we've been given are again more timed events.

Comment

Working...
                            X