Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the World no Content

Hello guys,
    iam very angry of the save the world content.
    i buy the early access and i say any time updates for battle royal. I am alone at lvl 45 and the maps/missions are for 4 players, nobody join my squad for it. I buy it epic games and other guys they the playing the game for free and they have tons of new content. I hope anyone of your team see this threat.

sry for my english iam not the nr.1 in writing

Only Stonewood and Plankerton are fully fleshed out. The other two zones are available but do not yet have "real" storyline missions. We've been told that they are coming, but no firm date yet.

There are updates for Save the World, in the form of events. The current event is meh, but it is to fill between the christmas and the february event, which will probably have something to do with valentine day. Before that we had the halloween event that was quite good: a zone with a totally new look, complete storyline, and great rewards (everyone got a legendary Pathfinder outlander, the one with keener eyes).

No, it's not perfect, but it is not abandonned, not yet.

Comment

Events are nothing more than band aid's for the games lack of finished content.

Comment

Gotta love twine quests giving blue schematics and like 7k schematic exp.

Comment

I believe they are going to abandon the save the world mode, you just wait and see the success of the br mode is more than they could have ever hoped for but The br wont last forever, Right now alot of player base come from a drought in their main games such as Call of duty, Destiny, Fifa, nba, etc. Their current game series is "garbage" and this is a free semi polished game and a game mode they never played before for the most part, But playing this game since last August, The br is getting boring, You dont really get anything for winning which is making it not worth the 20 minutes of hoping rng doesnt screw me over.

Comment

I personally feel that there was no need for BR. the way that the game was "sold" to me, was that it was a co-op sandbox game to save the human race from mutated monsters. having PVP makes no sense to me in that context, if i wanted PVP i wouldn't be playing this game. i also find Save The World more fun.

Comment

There is more to come! Check out the latest State of Development Blog. The goal is to get more of these out so that we can keep the community updated on the direction of Save The World.

Comment

Last 3 month nothing content. The events sre nothing for me iam not a hardcore player, i play 4 hours a week, when i have 8 mission in this season the event is over and the legendary is away. I hope you are focused more on pve. THE PEOPLE PAID FOR THIS

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Magyst View Post
                  There is more to come! Check out the latest State of Development Blog. The goal is to get more of these out so that we can keep the community updated on the direction of Save The World.
                  So more event stuff and still nothing about Canny and Twine being finished....band aids

Comment

Today not more as battleroyal.....

we want PVE content not battleroyal !!!!

Comment

@[EPIC] Magyst Its really sad to see that you didnt understand what the Community mean..
                      Battle Royal gets Emotes, Skins, Contents, Weapons, today they get Valentine Items, and what did Save the World get? nothing from it.
                      its okay. we didnt get the Valentine Skins first. but we didnt even get the Bel Air Dance. I LOVE the Bel Air Dance or the dental Floss. why is it so hard to add this on our Save the World? I even paid Money on BR to get the Dances. why not gettin in Save the World? its sad to see and i think if you as a Team, spoil Save the World even more. there will be no Community on PvE. only PvP.

Comment

To add onto this....

I'd say that anyone that purchased the founders editions or higher prior to the announcement of 'battle royale' (which you gave away for free) bought it so we could explore the 'save the world' half of the game. If I'm honest, I appreciate that you've got a new game mode you're fleshing out, but it's kind of insulting that so much emphasis is being placed on the free part of the game, and the paid part of the game gets little bits here and there. Even if the plans are to make it bigger and better in the future, it feels like it needs a bigger team and more focus.

Comment

I think they catch the money from us, make battle royal fpr micro transation= more loney and when they have enough they would kill the game. Early access inovations

Comment

Originally posted by Likaro View Post
                            @[EPIC] Magyst Its really sad to see that you didnt understand what the Community mean..
                            Battle Royal gets Emotes, Skins, Contents, Weapons, today they get Valentine Items, and what did Save the World get? nothing from it.
                            its okay. we didnt get the Valentine Skins first. but we didnt even get the Bel Air Dance. I LOVE the Bel Air Dance or the dental Floss. why is it so hard to add this on our Save the World? I even paid Money on BR to get the Dances. why not gettin in Save the World? its sad to see and i think if you as a Team, spoil Save the World even more. there will be no Community on PvE. only PvP.
                            Nope, I understand loud and clear! And I want you guys to know that Save the World is my primary focus as your community coordinator. This is definitely a highly requested item and the dev team is aware that the STW players are requesting these features.

Comment

http://www.pcgames.de/Fortnite-Spiel...e-250-1250174/

Battleroyal bonus for playstation plus members...
                              since christmas or longer i see nothing for pve players

Comment

Working...
                              X