People Expedition Results.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• People Expedition Results.

I didn't think to jot down the difficulty before running it yesterday, but a medium people reward was 10 people. I'm assuming that was a relatively low difficulty but I fired up another difficulty 80, medium reward and will update this with the result 16 hours from now.

If you're experimenting with it as I am, please take a moment to post the difficulty, reward size, and when available results so we can get an idea of how useful this new expedition is.

I have only seen 2 both at 100 both from van missions. First one gave me 20 ppl the other is pending. 16 hours for 20 ppl isn't worth it, I can get that running around solo in a plankerton survive mission in 20 minutes.

there needs to be more available missions and cut it to 8 hours for this to be worth it IMO.

Comment

Today's return...

Difficulty 80, 16 hrs, medium "people" = 10 people resource.

Because I have no other difficulties available and for the sake of checking to see if the reward is a constant, I'll be posting results again tomorrow. At the moment I think either the 16 hour run time is too long or rewards in general are a bit too low, I also think all of the various difficulties for this particular expedition should be a permanent part of the rotation.

Comment

same result from 100 20 ppl. I only see 100 difficulty and only 1 a day. I wonder if it goes by your power level I am 99 so 100 difficulty you are 73 so difficulty 80 (just guessing about this)

Comment

Originally posted by gashboi View Post
          same result from 100 20 ppl. I only see 100 difficulty and only 1 a day. I wonder if it goes by your power level I am 99 so 100 difficulty you are 73 so difficulty 80 (just guessing about this)
          I could be over thinking this but the t2 rewards continue out to difficulty 240, so the idea of it being broken into a different set of tiers based on power level could certainly make sense. It'll take a few days of watching it to see how it plays out before I can really form a fair opinion. But at this rate it seems like a waste of an expedition slot, Canny survivor missions give 4-5 times as many people and even that barely puts a dent in my consumption rate or 25-400 per transform. I guess it works out to pay for one normal expedition every two days?

Edit to add today's result.

Difficulty 80 = 20 people today. Same expedition difficulty available for the 3rd day.
          Last edited by kakamouth; 02-05-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I unlocked Twine last night and slid up to PL 71, received 20 people from yesterday's difficulty 80. Have a difficulty 85 people expedition available today... so Gashboi's theory regarding it being tied to player power level seems to be tracking.

edit: If anyone else wants to add their findings it would make this a bit easier.

Comment

The diff 85 awarded 10 people this time and this morning had a diff 75 available, instead of sending it off immediately I wanted to see what might be offered once the timer rolled over. Had two diff 85's offered but the second disappeared once I sent the first one off.

So it looks like these are capped to one at a time.

I may just be getting unlucky with the missions being offered to me at any given time as I'm seeing a few different difficulties or it could be tied to PL. Having these things added with no real explanation as to how they work is a bit frustrating considering it takes 15+ hours to experiment.

Comment

Working...
              X