Boss Battles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Battles?

I would love to see some mist monster boss battles. Like maybe make a huge unique boss that it takes 5 players to bring down for Epic+ loot. Would make the game more interesting and pretty much require participation.

It might take all my time but yes!! The rewards!!

Comment

I like this

Comment

Originally posted by SirNerdsAlot5 View Post
        .....that it takes 5 players to bring down for Epic+ loot.....
        But squads are only 4 players!
        If it moves, shoot it.
        If it doesn't move, shoot it anyway just in case it does.

Comment

Definitely a unique idea.. this would be awesome :)

Comment

Originally posted by Demondim View Post

But squads are only 4 players!
            This wouldn't be the first game to break the normal mechanics for end-game content. Most MMO's with raids increase the "squads" to like 8. 5 is not totally unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Magyst View Post
              Definitely a unique idea.. this would be awesome :)
              Send it up the pipeline, would ya? ;)

It's something this type of PvE can thrive off of, and something that could bring people to that side of the game once it goes free.

Comment

Have mentioned this myself, hoping dungeons are a thing for endgame.

Would be cool if there were special weapons from them that needed special crafting ingredients that had a chance to drop from the bosses so you didn't just need to do it a few times.

Comment

Set pieces with bosses would be fun. Destiny strikes is a prime example. The overworld grind can get monotonous so some added dungeons would be a nice change of pace.

Open world as a whole could benefit from dungeon area set pieces to add a unique flair to an area.

Comment

pretty sure they mentioned somewhere that the mini bosses are a stepping stone for actual bosses, maybe in the Future of StW post they have.

Comment

Working...
                    X