Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUGS, STOP adding new stuff and fix the bugs please !

Collapse
X

BUGS, STOP adding new stuff and fix the bugs please !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• BUGS, STOP adding new stuff and fix the bugs please !

BUGS, STOP adding new stuff and fix the bugs please ! Short request, love the game but it is getting worse not better. FIX the BUGS first. I am a 50+ year old player, listen to me and not the squeakers.

Bugs likely wont be given any priority in Save the World unless they also overlap with Battle Royale. And any new bugs that emerge thanks to tuning and changes to Battle Royale will again not be priorities unless they affect both modes. There's a skeleton crew working on Save the World, and again, they're not here to fix bugs and tune content, they're there to justify the life support of the game mode while also producing assets in seasonal skins and other additions that can be handed over to the Battle Royale team for cross implementation. Save the World as a priority only exists in as much as it will provide for Battle Royale.

Comment

Catalyst_Light is absolutely right: instead of adding new stuff and "disimprove" please focus on the existing bugs and fix them, please.

Cheers,

Taurek

Comment

Noted! We are cranking out fixes for bugs as quick as we can. We definitely need to do better in terms of balancing bug fixes with content releases :) Thanks guys!

Comment

• Taurek commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your reaction!

Appreciate it,

Taurek

It would be nice for a balance of content and bug fixing but I do agree that bugs should be given higher priority. I havent encountered any game breaking bugs and havent had any of the big issues (like schematics disappearing) but the ones I do see are persistent and definitly a turnoff for new pve players.

Comment

They need to do what Ubisoft did with rainbow six siege, Operation Health, where they halted adding content to the game for 3 months and just focused on bug fixes. As much as this game needs more content, the amount of bugs in the game are absolutely ridiculous and need to be fixed. Some bugs have been here since day 1, there's no excuse for those bugs to still be here. Epic need to get better at testing their updates aswell because it seems the more bugs they fix, the worse the bugs get. Currently just completed a destroy encampment mission on private and I got hit by so many bugs it's ridiculous. Inability to shoot, laggy running, not taking damage bit then taking it all at once after around a minute, the list is endless. FIX THE GAME.

Comment

If you guys encounter an active bug... Open up the "feedback" option and use the "Report Bug" feature. This will give us a quick snapshot of everything we need. (Logs, image / video, and your description). This will definitely help us get more counts of players encountering this issue.

Thanks guys!

Comment

You know what's sad is people that have PAID to play this game; get the kick in the azz when it comes to bug fixing and updates (agreed bug fixing priority.) BUT when freeby freeloaders just play pvp and they get faster fixes and updates? I know all of us that are all from the very start that dished out a couple hundred to play are pssed at this kind of customer service. It's like going to McDonalds and paying for a meal that someone spit into and you get the old azz fries; then the next person comes in literally standing behind you and they get their meal for free and their meal is the best tasting meal ever with no ill intentions put into it fresh fries and everything.

I think priorities should come with what is giving them the cash ahead of time.

Comment

First of all.... THANK YOU Magyst for speaking up. PVE forum posts don't get enough responses from anyone associated with the devs!

That said, fix stuff! Finish stuff! Give PVE the same cosmetics that BR gets!

A huge portion of PVE players that are left (not many)... Are butthurt over the constant BR updates and fixes, while PVE withers away.

This game has so much potential, but most PVE players who have been here since the start feel pretty screwed over...

Comment

Originally posted by redwut View Post
                First of all.... THANK YOU Magyst for speaking up. PVE forum posts don't get enough responses from anyone associated with the devs!

That said, fix stuff! Finish stuff! Give PVE the same cosmetics that BR gets!

A huge portion of PVE players that are left (not many)... Are butthurt over the constant BR updates and fixes, while PVE withers away.

This game has so much potential, but most PVE players who have been here since the start feel pretty screwed over...
                Not a problem! My main focus is going to be working with PVE so you guys can expect to see me around here :)

I've seen the concerns revolving around PVE players feeling left out due to the amount of updates that BR has been getting and I am hoping we can get both titles on the same level.

I also agree that PVE has so much potential.. I play it every day and I'm super excited for what's to come.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Magyst View Post

Not a problem! My main focus is going to be working with PVE so you guys can expect to see me around here :)

I've seen the concerns revolving around PVE players feeling left out due to the amount of updates that BR has been getting and I am hoping we can get both titles on the same level.

I also agree that PVE has so much potential.. I play it every day and I'm super excited for what's to come.
                  I appreciate the fact that you're looking at these forums, knowing you play this everyday makes me believe you too have lost a lot of weapons to the lag in the game xD

Comment

Original poster Re: [EPIC] Magyst Fortnite Team , thanks for the reply. A little context, I played Destiny from Beta released and loved the game( fornite is better ) but trying to please the PvP people in the game killed it. Specifally PvE balance. I did not buy Destiny 2 because nothing changed. I under stand your systems are maxed out because of the massive influx of BR people so I advise focus on Systems and bugs. I have built systems my whole life and I advise you to do it right even if there is short term pain cost to it. If not the cost will be long term pain. I really miss Destiny , my wife and son both played with me and miss it. and Fortnite has the potential to be better. I wish both you and your coworkers and leaders wisdom in the decisions you make in the next few months, again do it right and you will see the long term benefits.

Comment

Working...
                    X