Combat Pro controller layout in Save the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Pro controller layout in Save the World

Please add the combat pro controller layout to save the world. I got used to it in battle royale and now its annoying to not be able to have the same layout in both game modes. I much prefer combat pro so i hate having to re learn how to play every time I switch up game modes

My son does not play PvE with me because of this. So I agree with you

Comment

Same thing for me. Switching back and forth between the two different layouts is very confusing, so I end up only playing BR.

Comment

My friend who bought StW because of BR has the same issue. He also mentioned that if you play StW, then go back to BR, it defaults the controller to standard, which sucks for him, but is actually quite funny for me to watch.......until we lose :-p

Comment

There are no buttons left unless you plan to never use abilities. Just use the stw default in BR.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkcusD View Post
            There are no buttons left unless you plan to never use abilities. Just use the stw default in BR.
            I do, I played StW from the start, and don't have the cognitive ability to learn a new controller map (this was the last twist of the knife in Paragon incidentally) but for people coming from BR they don't understand, as there are no class abilities in that mode.

Comment

Working...
            X