Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many clicks to get in and out of Shield defense...

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many clicks to get in and out of Shield defense just to drop 1 stack of metal. Come on!!!
    Honestly it's already a pain that we don't have a way to handle our backpack from our main menu then we have to go through the pain of clicking this button, then this other one, then another?!?!
    Yes, we want to get in to drop our metal in our storage and get out which takes us a sec but it will take minutes to get in and out the base.
    So I am asking....
    1) Allow us to store metal, stone, and wood in higher stacks in our backpack.
    2) Allow us to handle our backpack from the main menu.
    3) When we get out of our base please let us just click 1 freaking button to get out!!!!
    If you only can implement 1 of these requests the game will be way smoother, less tedious, and less players will die out of boredom.
    Thanks

Agreed, but there is little hope I am complaining about same things since open beta 2 or 3.

That waiting and clicking trough several animations to get out of mission feels like somebody very frustrated made it to torment all those pesky players. No sane person would design it like this.

Comment

Your request is in the spring forward 3.1 patch. Inventory management from the main screen.
      https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...imeline-update

Comment

They had it before but it glitched and wiped out peoples’ inventory. Maybe they will get it right the next time they pop it into an update and we can have it for good. It was really helpful to move stuff.

Comment

Interesting. I am glad you all agree and it's not only me thinking impossible things! x)

Comment

Working...
          X