feed the AFKrs to the husks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• feed the AFKrs to the husks

Until we get an auto kick for AFK I'm going to feed every afk i see who hasn't communicated his intention's to the husks. Is that unreasonable?

I do so too. But after I got one killed by a smasher he started moving again and looked for another place to go afk. Its annoying that its not possible to votekick them.

Comment

Yeh I just don't understand why there isn't a timer. Seems simple to me

Comment

there is an auto afk kick...
        they do something to not get kicked from it like move every 5 mins or so.

or what i have seen on ps4 that ppl just keep turning around (they lock there joysticks someway)

i always report ppl like this even with video evidence, but so far i havent seen one guy banned...

Comment

If they put a rubber band on the controller to keep the stick tilted they will spin in circles and never be recognized as afk. I’ve seen some that keep one eye on their game and reach over to twitch their movement once every few minutes to stay in the game. I’ve lured husks to their hiding spot and suddenly they come to life, kill the husks then go back to the occasional twitch.

Comment

They have massive systems issues now because of all the people playing BR so I do not think anything will be done for along time. I find the PvP messed up Destiny PvE and now it is happening to Fortnite

Comment

Please make sure you guys are reporting issues like this. We want the best experience possible while playing and this ruins it for everyone! Enough reports will result in banning players like this :)

http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/cu...ticles/2843190

Comment

the question is... how many is "enough"... if it takes 100's of reports to get an afk'er banned, thats pointless and more needs to be done.

also, not a very practical system for console users, especially in terms of sending proof.
                in game reporting function is required (you have one for feedback after all) since Epic obviously has zero interest in implementing any sort of system (vote kick or other wise) to discourage afk'ers/leechers (note - there are plenty of fair/balanced systems that have been suggested on here. grow a pair, pick one, implement, win).

Comment

They have massive systems issues now because of all the people playing BR so I do not think anything will be done for along time. I find the PvP messed up Destiny PvE and now it is happening to Fortnite

Comment

Working...
                  X