Some new builds for PVE and PVP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new builds for PVE and PVP

Hello everyone, i'm level 35 and i'm a builder& farmer in fornite.
    The edited panel disturbed me for some build, i hope you will give me your feedback of ideas i imaginated.
    The 5th screen is edited to give you an idea, i got the idea to create it for PVP when you are in some house.

Have fun in your games and don't forget to give feedback please

Attached Files

After my post i remember for one thing, add the possibility to craft nuts&bolts, you will need metal and mechanical parts. i don't know if you think it's good

Comment

I like the ideas, however I do not agree that nuts and bolts should be craftable as they are too common. Laziness will affect people who want nuts and bolts but it's pretty much everywhere, doesn't take long to fill up your inventory with them.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback about my idea of build and yes of course nuts and bolts could be fine everywhere so add them to craftable item list isn't a good idea.

Comment

Another few suggestions to add (0 is open, # is checked):

A triangle with door:
          00# #00
          0#0 0#0
          ##0 0##

A fence (transparent, can be shot through, has much lower HP, and does not allow traps to be attached, is capable as support for a building although not recommended). For wood this is kinda like having horizontal and vertical beams with deliberate holes in between them, for stone the gaps between the stones are larger, and for metal is obviously a fence), fences should be only strong to block enemy projectiles, but weak against physical attacks.
          0#0
          #0#
          0#0

Crossed beams (effectively a wall with 4 windows, can be used for supporting, but does not give room for traps)
          #0#
          0#0
          #0#

Low wall with (thin) support beams going upward, kinda similar to the upside down version, except this features a lower wall that can block enemies (or to be used as a blockade for defenders).
          #0#
          ###

And to add to the
          ##0
          ##0
          ##0
          idea, i would also suggest the following to be possible:
          #0#
          #0#
          #0#
          (the gap being in the middle)

Originally posted by Link50440 View Post
          After my post i remember for one thing, add the possibility to craft nuts&bolts, you will need metal and mechanical parts. i don't know if you think it's good
          To me i currently find the material crafting being heavily underused. And sure, nuts and bolts might be too common to craft, but depending on the prefered traps you could need a lot of these. I dont see the problem here although i rather would have seen requirements that are a bit easier to obtain in grassland areas (due to a severe lack of options to get nuts and bolts there).
          Sure, you could go for a melee oriented character, but at the same time, at low levels you already lack the backpack space to stack up a lot of nuts and bolts to begin with. And by obtaining traps which require these a lot this can quickly become anoying. A thing that especialy in the early game shouldnt happen. If the early game is anoying, it can be a reason for someone to ditch a game. (and although as developer you might already have his money, its a bad strategy for reputation which can backfire later on)

For the rest, i would like crafting materials to upgrade the 1 star materials to its 2 star version, and its 2 star to 3 star etc etc. This also solves the problem of being unable to craft 3 star weapons in plankerton due to the materials being unobtainable (unless being extremely lucky). And for that it could be as simple as: 2 copper + 4 metal = 1 silver.

Comment

Working...
          X