X

New event to difficult to grind?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New event to difficult to grind?

I am losing interest in save the world understandably. I still want to get most of the guns and weapons during events but the hydraulic weapons are boring to grind. Its way to hard to even get storm llamas. You may get two or so every 10 missions. So for about 4 hours of grinding, you get two llamas? If you want the majority of the weapons, thats way too much time. Are these weapons going to be used again in a later event?

Ive also done about 12-13 missions, got only one kill quest done and got two storm llamas. Those two storm llamas both had these new ugly heroes who are just recolored. what a joke.
    Last edited by Fruitloob; 02-08-2018, 03:22 PM.

Best way to get the kill quests done is change your settings to private and do a destroy the encampment mission on your own. Obviously if you're not powerful enough you can scale down to the lowest power level possible (as long as your quest doesn't have a 28+ or 58+ power level minimum) and get some easy kills there. I am on stage 2 of life leech husks, that is my last quest in this event and then I am done. Canny and twine are the most rewarding in terms of storm tickets as they give over 100 tickets each. Hope this helps!
    Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
    I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Just an interim event anyway.

Comment

and yes the event rewards will most likely appear at a later date, this is the 2nd time for these rewards... though last time was better because we had StS and less crappy perks.

unless youre just collecting as many as you can... get the hydra and move on.
        I've been told that posts insulting other users is not helpful. Just know there's a high chance I'm insulting you in my mind.

Ever think about how the phrase "you are what you eat" is always an insult when looked at from a sexual perspective ?? you do now.

We dont know... when StW will be on sale again/what will happen to vbucks when StW goes free to play.

We dont care.. if you got scammed/about your scrubby trade system/about suggestions to circumnavigate farming or grinding.

Comment

these are pretty much upgrade llamas with a hydraulic weapon added, not much to go crazy for. like above get your hydra and play missions like normal.

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Yeah -___ - I got most of the Quests done over 2 days...then waited a Week for "Life Leech in a 58+ zone"
              It just wasn't appearing in a Mission i had access to or people were playing. i'm lvl 75 and and it just wasn't showing up at all.

Comment

Working...
              X