X

10 + missions for 1 llamma feels excessive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 + missions for 1 llamma feels excessive

In the winter event, you could get an easy 400 \ 500 for doing a 3-day mission.
    Yet in the current event, you can only get around 100 per mission.

Doing 10 missions to get a single loot llama feels really painful.
    Yes there are these "side" missions you can do to supplement it, but the numbers to gain them are just ridiculously high.

Why? Most people are not going to repeat the same mission unless there are storm rewards. Which means the player has to find other mission with very specifically enraged \ death burst \ etc.
    Those missions are generally extremely rare and in 1 week I only managed to kill 300 death burst, 100 enraged, and 50 of the other one which I can't even remember.

When you are doing large wave maps like STS it is far easier to obtain those high numbers but when you are doing normal missions those numbers are extremely hard to obtain without daily 3 hour grinds.
    Either more storm tickets should be offered permission 200 at least.

Or the requirements for the supplementary missions need to be nerfed heavily or should be bunched up.

For example, kill 500 ( Deathburst or enraged or death heal )
    That way it will be far easier to obtain and feel less like a massive grind.

I think quickened is the other one. I was quite shocked to find that they still required 1000 tickets for a loot llama. I thought they would lower that considering they got rid of sts + giving less time (I think?) to get the tickets. Ah well, there's always Valentine's Event

Comment

It's actually a lot easier to get the tickets then you are attempting to make it seem. I also assume from how many posts you have that you are a founder, and as such you should know actual pain in grinding for their early events. They are much easier to gain now than before.

Comment

There are:
        Metal Corrosion
        Life Leech
        Deathburst
        Healing Deathburst
        Enraged
        Quickened
        Frenzied Deathburst
        Wall Weakening

I'm pretty sure these are all the quests there are to do. I have them all apart from life leech, it took some time but not all of them feel rewarding enough. To be honest, I didn't find it hard to get storm llamas in this event as I just did as many missions in twine as I could in order to progress my event quests so the tickets just flowed in.
        Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
        And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
        I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

The bigger problem is that its not possible to do more than 10 storm missions in 1 day....

Comment

Originally posted by ClintParis View Post
            There are:
            Metal Corrosion
            Life Leech
            Deathburst
            Healing Deathburst
            Enraged
            Quickened
            Frenzied Deathburst
            Wall Weakening

I'm pretty sure these are all the quests there are to do. I have them all apart from life leech, it took some time but not all of them feel rewarding enough. To be honest, I didn't find it hard to get storm llamas in this event as I just did as many missions in twine as I could in order to progress my event quests so the tickets just flowed in.

Twine is a very bad indicator has higher level missions have more combinations of mission-specific enemy types.

Comment

Originally posted by Great Juan View Post
              It's actually a lot easier to get the tickets then you are attempting to make it seem. I also assume from how many posts you have that you are a founder, and as such you should know actual pain in grinding for their early events. They are much easier to gain now than before.

Actually being a founder I can tell you without a seconds doubt this the second hardest event to get storm tickets in ( Hardest being monster bash ).

Halloween event and Winter event were the best events to get tickets in.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Last_Paragon View Post

Twine is a very bad indicator has higher level missions have more combinations of mission-specific enemy types.
                I only do them because I'm in twine and want to progress - the event quests I just scale down to lower levels and solo the missions so I get all the kills to myself, it works wonders lol
                Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
                And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
                I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Working...
                X