X

Boycotting Plunja

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boycotting Plunja

Highly disrespectful to the Japanese culture. I will not play this game while it is still an item able to be purchased. We all wanted a Katana. But not like this. I hope this designer is fired.

This is dumb for two reasons. One, it belongs in Battle Royale Feedback, not PvE Feedback. Two, it’s a makeshift looking weapon from combining two different items. We see it all the time in zombie games. Where is the boycotting from them combining a farming tool with a representation of America’s Pastime and Culture to create the Bat-sickle?
    Last edited by Pjthines; 02-09-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

In patch notes they said the shark was rubber and fake in-game. But the image does support animal violence. Also there are no other sharks in-game, thus they are probably extinct in-game as well. Probably due to over fishing for the fins by the Japanese. Hence why they desecrated the Katana. Definitely racism in Fortnite.

However I do know about Ninja's tweet about a Plunger and the context in which the Plunja was created. But they designers took the joke too far. Everyone wants a sword harvesting tool, but the devs refuse to give us one that's not attached to a fecal stick.

Comment

Working...
      X