Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Got Reported For No Reason and Now I'm Banned...

Collapse
X

I Got Reported For No Reason and Now I'm Banned...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got Reported For No Reason and Now I'm Banned...

Ok. So I was playing Fortnite on my Ps4 when I killed this one guy and he started to spectate me. I have an assumption that he might have reported me because he was salty, or that I was "Hacking". Hacking on Ps4 is Almost IMPOSSIBLE, so I don't see why he thought that. Later that day, I was playing fortnite when all of a sudden, I get logged out, and get an error saying that someone else logged into my account. Now I cant log in. Ive spent money on the game, so if this is a perminant ban, I'm going to be very upset. I dint do anything wrong, so yeah.

If anyone can help me this will be great

Comment

Chat with epic games support

Comment

I did, they said I had some "3rd Party" stuff connected with my account, so they reset my password.

Comment

If all they did was reset your password, then you just need to check your email and/or reset it again using the email associated with the account. They posted a warning on Reddit about this: https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co..._epic_account/ I'm not finding it here on the forums though. It can be really difficult to keep up given there doesn't seem to be much consistency on where things like this are posted.

Comment

For future reference, this is the PvE Feedback section of the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X