Waiting queue for founders and other paying customers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting queue for founders and other paying customers

Dear Sir or Madam,

since almost a half year i enjoyed playing Fortnite a lot! Regular updates and bugfixes kept me happy with the effort you put in this game.
    But since you introduced the Battle Royal mode, your "accout servers" just couldn't handle it. Waiting in the queue for 8 to 15 minutes just to log into the launcher is just inaccaptable! Furthermore i have to wait another 5 to 10 minutes to start Fortnite!
    If i'd be a FTP game it wouldn't bother me that much, but since i paid 40€ for it, I'm asking myself why you treat paying customers that way. There must be a faster way for "us" to get into the game we paid for. Maybe prefered login for paying customers?
    This doesn't occur just from time to time - it happens most thursdays and during the weekend.
    I'm starting to loose interest in your company's products, even tho your content is pretty good.

I'd be happy to hear back from you, if you can improve the situation.

Best regards

Til Tutschku

I liked your post even though I don't necessarily agree that spending money on an early access game entitles us to special treatment like this. However, I do think they need to fix this for STW in general.

For those of us that don't play Battle Royale, have you ever accidentally clicked on BR anyway? The game launches almost immediately unlike STW that loads for another couple minutes.
    The reason the login queue gets so long isn't due to STW players. They need to completely separate the games at the launcher/login level.
    They also need to turn off the queue when the login servers are down. To wait 8-15 minutes just to get a login error is horrible!

A founder-only login path would be nice, don't get me wrong :-)

Comment

Splitting both games into there Own Launchers would be a God Send.
      I don't Play BR nor plan to, and it's always like 70% of the patch -____-

Comment

Originally posted by Mustarddog View Post
        I don't necessarily agree that spending money on an early access game entitles us to special treatment like this.
        Well, I expressed myself a little incorrect over there ;-) I didn't only mean the early access/founders. I was thinking of the STW players in general.

Anyway I hope for a fix as soon as possible.

Even a compensation for the time we lose wating to login would be nice - maybe a few hundred V-Bucks?

Comment

There should be an extra STW Lane.
          I like the game very much, so i supported it. So did my friends. But we start to get angry about waiting 15 minutes to play the PVE contend bc all the BR-players.

Originally posted by Noodle1987 View Post
          Splitting both games into there Own Launchers would be a God Send.
          I dont think it's neccesary to get two launchers. A selection in the Launcer in which Game Mode you like to start should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
          X