Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea's that Might Improve "Save the World"

Dear Epic Games.

I Love the Game, but get annoyed at all the Support BR gets over STW.
    a few Idea's i've had that would Help fix a Few problems n make the PVE section better would be.

* The 3 powers Hero's get. u should be able to change when u equip them, which of the Z X C button does which 1 of there Abilities.
    (WIldcat Centurion Shockwave is Z, but Warlord Jonesy is X) it gets Confusing when u have multiple characters but each 1 uses a different button for the same Ability

* Outlanders who uses Llama's. Instead of the Llama taking up the Bear Spot. Which is a hassle when u have a Llama but u can't use the bear because u have a Lama.
    Make it so when u press ur Bear Button, then u press Left on the Mouse n it cycle's between Llama n bear. Thus u can hold the Llama, n not use it accidently mid combat.

* Weapon/Trap Affix's. The Ability to Trade out 1 of 4 Affix's on an Epic Weapon or Trap, or 1 of 5 legendary weapon or Trap Affix's.
    Like what Diablo 3 does with the Mystic. the Ability to use some Items n Cycle a useless Stat on a weapon or Trap u wanna keep or use, but won't because 1 stat is useless.
    like an Example. A Shotgun that does more Damage to Afflicted Targets.....but nothing on it that can cause Affliction.

* End Game Reporting. The Ability at the End of a Game to click a Players Name n go Report, then a Function to Click or Type way. like.
    "Reporting for Building a Fort n AFK'ing the whole match" sick n tired of doing a mission n having AFK'ers turn up n refusing to do anything.

*Collection Book. My Biggest Pet peeve is the Terrible Presents for Unlocking some Late Stage Numbers. i got 5,000 exp for Unlocking lvl 132 in my Book.......It's kinda like Spending Money to See Star Wars. The Last Jedi n finding out Snoke is Jar Jar Binx.

Originally posted by Noodle1987 View Post
    Dear Epic Games.

I Love the Game, but get annoyed at all the Support BR gets over STW.
    a few Idea's i've had that would Help fix a Few problems n make the PVE section better would be.

* The 3 powers Hero's get. u should be able to change when u equip them, which of the Z X C button does which 1 of there Abilities.
    (WIldcat Centurion Shockwave is Z, but Warlord Jonesy is X) it gets Confusing when u have multiple characters but each 1 uses a different button for the same Ability

* Outlanders who uses Llama's. Instead of the Llama taking up the Bear Spot. Which is a hassle when u have a Llama but u can't use the bear because u have a Lama.
    Make it so when u press ur Bear Button, then u press Left on the Mouse n it cycle's between Llama n bear. Thus u can hold the Llama, n not use it accidently mid combat.

* Weapon/Trap Affix's. The Ability to Trade out 1 of 4 Affix's on an Epic Weapon or Trap, or 1 of 5 legendary weapon or Trap Affix's.
    Like what Diablo 3 does with the Mystic. the Ability to use some Items n Cycle a useless Stat on a weapon or Trap u wanna keep or use, but won't because 1 stat is useless.
    like an Example. A Shotgun that does more Damage to Afflicted Targets.....but nothing on it that can cause Affliction.

* End Game Reporting. The Ability at the End of a Game to click a Players Name n go Report, then a Function to Click or Type way. like.
    "Reporting for Building a Fort n AFK'ing the whole match" sick n tired of doing a mission n having AFK'ers turn up n refusing to do anything.

*Collection Book. My Biggest Pet peeve is the Terrible Presents for Unlocking some Late Stage Numbers. i got 5,000 exp for Unlocking lvl 132 in my Book.......It's kinda like Spending Money to See Star Wars. The Last Jedi n finding out Snoke is Jar Jar Binx.
    I like your suggestions, especially the comment I highlighted in red. In the two weeks I've come across players at least 4 times that try and hide/afk during the mission. It's simply annoying. It's even worse for missions where you have to fight off husks such as Lars Ride the Lightning mission and others. A few players try to build a box to stand in and I've been known to pull a group of husks towards them. lol Enough is enough... we need to be able to report bad behavior.

Comment

BUMPITY Bump Bump

Comment

Working...
      X