X

Machine Pistol Audio Glitch (Thrasher)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Pistol Audio Glitch (Thrasher)

When you fire the Thrasher in StW there's a chance once you stop firing the audio for the firing of the gun will play on repeat and will not stop. A constant stream of Thrasher fire that never stops is rather obnoxious to the ears. I have filled in in game feedback forms, but thought best to raise it here as well, as this has been a problem for the last 3 weeks now, and none of the recent updates have addressed the problem. This sucks, because the Thrasher is an awesome gun in my opinion, but I can't really use it at the moment.

I imagine the purple, blue, green and white versions are also effected, but cannot confirm. Especially as the game is broken for me, and no one else right now!

Comment

Ye I reported it in game, makes the game "unplayable" until killing the soundeffects or tv volume

Comment

I mute the TV as well, because my Thrasher is my favourite gun. It uses the light ammo and has crazy DPS, and this is despite an awful roll. Some damage and crit perks and it would be the bees knees!

Comment

Working...
        X