Suggestions World The Save Fortnite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions World The Save Fortnite

I feel like there should be an easier way to obtain schematic, survivor, and hero exp or they should be increased on how much you get in missions. This is because I am not even that far into the game but I have to play 3-4 missions that give schematic exp in order to level a schematic up 1 level.
    I also feel like the transform process is horrendous. It is not even close to worth it. If we have to first, find these transform keys and then give like 10 legendary things in order to get 1 legendary thing, isn't really that worth it. I think if its a Legendary Transform Key, it should cost like 2 of the things is turning in to. So for example, if its a Legendary Schematic, you should be able to trade 2 Legendary Schematics for that Legendary Transform.
    I think that there needs to be a little more to the story. In most story modes in games, the story mode is a big hit because the story is good, and thats one of the only reasons why people play it. This gamemode has a story, but its very hard to progress through it easily and it isn't very interesting.
    I also think that the guns break too fast. Some of the guns cost very rare materials and by the time you use your entire gun, you haven't obtained the materials you crafted for it yet. I've had many friends quit the game because of this, and it makes me slightly frustrated. To fix this problem, you guys could increase the durability of items, or make the items easier to get. So I think I should propose this: Trading up. Lots of popular games have a trade up system, so I think we should be able to trade up to. I know the perfect way we can accomplish this. I think that we should be able to trade like 5 or so of the 1 star material to get the 2 star material. For example, I would trade 5 Stringy Twine for 1 Simple Twine, or 1 Copper for 1 Silver; and we could even make it so it can do the other way around. Ex: 1 Simple twine gives 5 Stringy Twine.
    One problem that I ran into that most people probably like is that Overpowered Players can give low level players OP guns and the lower level players wont have a challenge. Though, most people enjoy this, even I do, I think its unfair. I think that depending on your homebase power, it should reflect what the highest power item you can get is. So like if ur 1-5, you can have 1-15 stuff, and 6-10, you can have 16-25, and so on.
    Another suggestion I have is either increasing the ammount of storm tickets you obtain in a mission or decrease the price of the llama. This is because it is very hard to get 1000 tickets. If you get 60 tickets per storm mission, and each mission takes an average of 20 minutes, then it would take around 5 and a half hours to get 1000 tickets.
    This final suggestion could help and/or solve most of my suggestions up above, but I believe that all the missions are too lengthy, I think that for the time we spend in these missions, we don't get what we should. I think that there should be various missions of different times. I think the Estimated Amount of Time a mission takes should be shown before you start the mission. So if this were added, I think that depending on the amount of time spent on the missions the higher amount of items you would get. I am suggesting this because some missions take forever and there are a few that you can get done very quickly and easily but still get the same reward.

its a f2p build thats based on us grinding and keep playing, ie. me at level 100+ (months of grinding) get around 150 tickets per mission,

Comment

1 . Epic is trying to sell the xp through llamas so I don't think we ll see huge changes there , it does get a bit better the more you progress (higher lvl's higher xp rewards)
      2. Trading up or a material exchange sounds good
      3. If you get 60 tickets per mission you ll need two days not just pive hours :P

Comment

if players don’t like OP gear they have two choices: don’t take it or immediately strip it for parts and put those away. Or, if they are like me, they hang onto the OP weapons in case they are jammed up are going solo on defender missions. I had a run of bad luck where I got stuck with loot and booters. They came in and when I had the fort built they farmed enough and left the mission leaving me to choose between wasting the traps and resources and leave too or try to run it alone. It was those times I used the obsidian roomsweeper I was given back when I was in Stoney.

Comment

I think that they should develop a craft up/down system like Recore. 3 resources net you 1 of the next level, and breaking down nets 3 of the lesser material. Hell, I’d even take a 5:1 system to get ride of the thousands of silver sitting in my base. I’d dump them all but the next patch after would be when they would do the new system and I’d be out all that stuff. So continuing to pack rat for now. Lol.

Comment

Working...
          X