Controller setup! Super disapointed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Controller setup! Super disapointed

Super mad, I loved the PVP free section, so decided to go ahead and purchase the PVE to support the game. After starting I'm super disappointed because I cant even use the same set up as I play PVP. This is pointless. Why would I play the campaign using different controls as I play with in pvp so when I switch back to pvp my building and everything will be thrown off. This should be a fix that should be taken care of asap as it would not be a difficult one surely to fix. I will not play the campaign until this is fixed and will spread the word that its pointless to buy them game until it is fixed. Fix this issue and it would be a great game.

Yes! Spread the word that it is pointless to buy a game mode because of the controls, That way we won't have more whiney people to annoy the rest of us! I'm sure you will be missed! Epic already have your money so that's not gonna bother them one bit.

Comment

Here is an advanced controller scheme for ps4 that work fine in both modes, standard in game, go to settings >accessibility > button assignment > customize > then x>r3, l1>x, r3>l1 confirm and enable.
      still not as good as combat pro for br with the double pump not going away anytime soon bit better then the archaic "standard" config.

Comment

Yes they need to add this in STW

Comment

I hope they add "Combat pro" in PVE. It can be a bit confusing if you play both PVP and PVE.

Comment

We're definitely aware that players have been asking for BR control lay outs for STW :) Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X