Customer support?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer support?

Any of you got some customer support experiences to share connected to Fortnite? Personally Im finding it a bit slow now, think its my 2nd or 3rd day of resolving one of my issues.

its not game breaking, but still, takes some time it seems, what about the rest of you guys?

Originally posted by DJ-Erf View Post
    Any of you got some customer support experiences to share connected to Fortnite? Personally Im finding it a bit slow now, think its my 2nd or 3rd day of resolving one of my issues.

its not game breaking, but still, takes some time it seems, what about the rest of you guys?
    We received a significant amount of player support requests during launch and the team is working 24/7 to get caught up and get to everyone. We really appreciate your patience.

Comment

Well in satisfied with the game so far, the issue I needed help with was my own doing so im just curious as to how others are faring in the customer support line :)

Comment

Originally posted by DJ-Erf View Post
        Well in satisfied with the game so far, the issue I needed help with was my own doing so im just curious as to how others are faring in the customer support line :)
        I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Cheers,
        Tense

Comment

I'm confused because I have and am enjoying the game on xbox but it says you are unable to play on this platform and then says contact customer support. anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

• TheBloodyN1ne commented
            Editing a comment
            I am also having this problem. I can't sign in to the xbox one version of battle royal to play

I do have a customer support experience related to that KozKoz828. I played Battle Royale on Xbox one on this account once. Never touched the PC version. My friend buys a code for me to play the game with him, and I did not research first and find out that the game is platform specific, and that there is no cross platform support between the Xbox version and the PC version. I used the code, and now, cannot play with my friend because my account says "You are unable to play on this platform, please contact customer support."

So, I do. I send them an email asking if there was any way I could fix this, and this was my response:

"Hello (Insert my name here),

Thanks for contacting Epic Games Player Support.

Please be aware that the Standard Pack friend invites are platform specific. Additionally, Epic Games Player Support does not have the ability to transfer games or game data between platforms or accounts.

My apologies for the inconvenience."

So... I'm a little unhappy at my experience with Customer Support. I don't know who I can talk to so I can get this resolved, my friend wasted money and I feel like it's my fault for not knowing these things in advance. They didn't solve my problem, they just told me what it was and that they can't do anything about the product that they sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxiel View Post
            So... I'm a little unhappy at my experience with Customer Support. I don't know who I can talk to so I can get this resolved, my friend wasted money and I feel like it's my fault for not knowing these things in advance. They didn't solve my problem, they just told me what it was and that they can't do anything about the product that they sold.
            What problem exactly are they suppose to solve that was their mistake?
            Everything that was done up to this point was you and your friends mistake.

It is not "You feel like" it literally is your fault.
            Either play it on PC with your friend, or ask if they can refund the purchase.

Comment

Couldn't they just reset your account data and reapply the code or reapply it to another account? They could have even just banned your account so no one can use that code and just given you another one for a new account. I mean they did make the game, and it's just a virtual product. I don't get why they couldn't just help you at all. I mean **** I can give you a code for pc.

Comment

i keep trying to play fortnite on the same account that i have played on for my xbox, in fact i bought the $149.99 version of the game and have spent about $150.00 since on the game but when i try and log in it keeps telling me that my account can not play on this platform, and that i need to contact customer support... what should i do because this is starting to upset me :'(

Comment

For some reason me and my friends Fortnite game is zoomed in to the point where we can barely see the map, our healthbar and resources. When will this be fixed?

Comment

Hey, I am one of your customers. I make a complaint about this a few days ago. But I still have not got back my 5000 V bucks

Comment

Hey yesterday i had saved up 9000 stormtickets! But when i login today all are gone!!! Wont i get anything for that? /Matt_SWE

Comment

Working...
                      X