Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mythic hero - WUKONG - nothing mythic about him.....why??

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can finally get a Mythic hero. Which I had to buy in the store and it's nothing but a reskin. Nothing Mythic about this character. Come on Epic....All other mythics have special perks..why not this one??
    Last edited by mike929; 03-08-2018, 03:47 AM.

With the new addition of Wukong, 3/5 of the mythic heroes seem to have hardly anything except their rarity to be called mythic. Phase Scout Jess and Swordmaster Ken are equally underpowered in comparison to Ramirez or Kyle..

Wukong is the new pve meme, get used to it. The mythic that everyone will have but nobody wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by mike929 View Post
      I can finally get a Mythic hero. Which I had to by in the store and it's nothing but a reskin. Nothing Mythic about this character. Come on Epic....All other mythics have special perks..why not this one??
      It's call a mythic, the fact that they gave every1 a mythic is nice enuf if any1 couldn't get the legendary yet.

Comment

Honestly they should say its a legendary or upgrade him. Nice skin, but need something that would explain the mythic part.

Comment

Originally posted by lolfacederp View Post

It's call a mythic, the fact that they gave every1 a mythic is nice enuf if any1 couldn't get the legendary yet.
          They didn't give anyone anything. You still have to work for it. I am glad to finally get ONE mythic hero. However, I'm disappointed that this mythic has ZERO extra perks like the rest of the mythic heros.

Comment

Originally posted by Krampus69 View Post
            Honestly they should say its a legendary or upgrade him. Nice skin, but need something that would explain the mythic part.
            Exactly my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by grimSagely View Post
              With the new addition of Wukong, 3/5 of the mythic heroes seem to have hardly anything except their rarity to be called mythic. Phase Scout Jess and Swordmaster Ken are equally underpowered in comparison to Ramirez or Kyle..

Wukong is the new pve meme, get used to it. The mythic that everyone will have but nobody wanted.
              I thought swordmaster Ken was ok? Megabase Kyle is awesome as well Ramirez. No body speaks about Jess. I'm glad to have a mythic..but it is only in name and everyone will have him like you said.
              Last edited by mike929; 03-08-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Chill. Wukong is a Berserker. The berserker is a new Spring Event Soldier subclass. So, just in general, Berserkers have unique perks or arrangement of perks that we haven’t seen yet. So, you can really only compare him to the other two berserkers so far if you have any. And not everybody does. What makes Wukong mythic is the look, that is all. And that is enough for some people who bought him in BR and can now acquire him for “free” in STW, and for people who haven’t pulled any mythics or berserkers from llamas yet. So, say he’s the only Berserker someone gets from the event. He’s mythic and he looks BA. I doubt they will be complaining. I have Berserkers but I’m not complaining because now I can run around in the same skin in PvE that I prefer in PvP. So, to me, he’s mythic on looks alone. But to each his own.

Comment

found this on reddit

Comment

Should've been a ninja, and should've had spear mastery perks. Would've been easy as **** to do (re-purpose existing sword/hammer/pistol mastery perks to work on spear class melee). Crescent Kick, Smoke Bomb, maybe some fluff mantis leap/move speed perks to fill it out. Would've been nicer to have than another lackluster duplicate.

Comment

• Pjthines commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thinking about it, this would have been really cool and made a lot of sense. Good idea!

Except snuggles, the last new hero, was a ninja.,.. Some of us don't play ninjas. Even though wu kong is a disappointment EPIC shouldn't add the same class back to back....

Comment

A "mythic" that's just another tier of a not-that-great subclass. Good going Epic.

Comment

Some of the Mythic Heroes have some pretty awesome Squad Bonuses, (Megabase Kyle if you play as a Ninja is a Godsend- throw a smoke bomb to instantly refill your shield? Yes please.) but there's always a Legendary Hero that's better. Urban Assault Headhunter is better than any other Soldier, period. Power Base Kyle/Penny/Whoever is better than any other Constructor. Fragment Flurry Jess is the best Outlander BY FAR- non-stop Teddies if used correctly. Mythic Heroes have unique skins and can be fun to play as, but I'm glad they're not overpowered.
                        As far a Wukong- don't like him? Don't want him? Don't buy him.

Comment

Lay off the beers chief. Go home you are drunk! The point went right over your head. People are complaining because there is nothing unique about him in regards to his perks/skills/abilities whatever you want to call them. So because there are better legendaries all the new mythics from now on should just be reskins with no unique perks/skills/abilities. You are a f'king buzz kill chief.
                          Last edited by Marcoon_Wallace; 03-08-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Mythic heroes aren't supposed to have unique skill, they have unique squad bonuses, which are really great for some heroes, not all.
                            Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
                            And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
                            I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Working...
                            X