X

Randoms Lacking Gaming Ethics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randoms Lacking Gaming Ethics

We ran into a couple of Randoms today (Blueberries or Smurfs) who threw a fit just because we voted against raising the difficulty level for a Storm 3 mission. After the Altas' were started, they decided to FREELOAD and NOT help out because these two didn't get their ways with the raising of the difficulty levels. After voted against it they say we were getting reported for not doing it their way. That they were going to accuse of of anything in order to get us banned when _____ and _______ didn't get their ways.

I didn't see another proper area for this type of feedback.

Edit after Infraction from the Mods: So I take that one of the two, or both didn't like that their gamertags were listed for their unscrupulous actions in the game? Good thing that I have their gamertags saved.
    Last edited by Sur_Charlez; 04-28-2018, 12:33 AM.
    Check out [url]www.Press2Start.com[/url]

I'm going to bet they are BR kids who came over to farm vbucks. Normal founder randoms aren't that bad (in my experience) so they are definitely BR scum.

Comment

Lol! You are probably right. I'm just going to start reporting this type of behavior when they start talking smack in the Global Chat during the game like Hyperintake92 did.

Comment

Well overall the experiment of this method is a failure. I have seen people just leave missions that people don't up the difficulty. The methods of simply having quests to earn these extra things is better. There isn't enough people playing STW to get groups of those that want to farm stuff and those that simply just want to finish their missions to advance.

Comment

why wouldnt you want extra tickets since theyre so annoying to get in this event ?? iirc you only have to up the difficulty once (doesnt seem like you get any extra for going highers) and its not even noticeable. not condoning their behaviour after the fact in any way.

they should of had no vote but made it harder to up the difficulty, 4 bg +1 for each difficulty raised. FIXED IN 5 SEONDS, EPIC. now give me a job with a corner office.

Comment

• NokarStormBlade commented
            Editing a comment
            No the vote is the way to go making it harder to up is just a bad idea all around compared to voting.

Trade spam freaks. Ewww. I miss the days of ssd help spam. Good times.

But ya, slight difficulty increases are required for event tickets once you finish the event quests. However, 30-50 tickets is nothing to lose your head over. Doing stuff for vbucks and grabbing super llamas is the way to go.

Comment

• NokarStormBlade commented
            Editing a comment
            To think I thought the ssd spam was bad. Those were the good times compared to now.

• Curlyjap commented
            Editing a comment
            You are not the only one, i miss those days too

The newest trend is not only doing nothing or leaving if they do not get their difficulty increased but also sabotaging the quest as good as possible and then leaving.We absolutely need a difficulty select option before entering the lobby,so every player can pick his suitable difficulty BEFORE the match even starts!This voting BS is annoying and destroys the game.

Comment

It's annoying when you see a random blueberry or smurf come it, set off the mission when nothing is built yet. Then see you on your screen that the gamer has left the game. That is a total jerk move.

Comment

Exactly this happened to me 3 times now.Some stupid kids who wanna punish you for not increasing difficulty,and all this only because of some stupid tickets.It's up to the developers to end this.

Comment

I think devs should of made tickets available as a reward for standard difficulty and add bonus tickets for increased difficulty.

But since they didn’t, I think players should be willing to increase difficulty at least once per mission so that some tickets can be earned for those that want them.

I think there is potential for both parties to end up being stubborn, selfish and inconsiderate... those that refuse to help if difficulty isn’t increased to their liking and those that refuse to increase difficulty at all, not even by one level.

Comment

I agree with the idea of choosing a match with the option of it being able to have increased difficulty or not before the match starts. You should be able to go into a match where you know what your level is going to be and not have the chance of being outvoted and then slaughtered and mobbed.

Comment

Sure,it is possible to play at increased difficulty...if you have a proper team.But just that is the problem! If you play for example a 64 mission and the players are all about Lv 60,no problem to increase difficulty.But in 95% of the Lv 64 matches you find yourself in a room with players who are barely Lv 40,and then increase makes no sense to me.

Comment

The implementation of earning Firecracker Tickets for this event is terrible. Being able to up the difficulty is also probably a big part of why they capped stats.
                    You tried it, EPIC, it was a bad idea, please remove it and go back to the way it was before.

Comment

I'm just going to keep on reporting any player that has bad ethics in this game. The ones who are abusing the system. I'll post up screen shots too for others to see what their gamertags are. Like a Player Beware kind of thing.

Comment

I'm just going to keep on reporting any player that has bad ethics in this game. The ones who are abusing the system. I'll post up screen shots too for others to see what their gamertags are. Like a Player Beware kind of thing. These players should be exposed in this game.

Comment

Working...
                        X