Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer support phone number, by any chance?

Collapse
X

Customer support phone number, by any chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer support phone number, by any chance?

So I made a mistake I now regret and that's having issued a refund request, due to how I feel about the progression system. While I understand if it goes through, it's my mistake and I've caused myself the loss, I'd like to know if there's any way I can reverse the request. I sent a ticket to support, but knowing they're bogged down with so many support tickets, I was wondering if there's a faster way to reach support to address this rather time-sensitive issue. If the refund goes through, I'll lose progress and likely not repurchase, but thinking back on it, I'd rather Epic keep the money and I simply provide constructive feedback where I feel necessary.

Basically, woops. I made a stupid. Now I'd like to rectify.

Hey there! Here's where you can request to cancel your refund request! Hope that helps you out.

Comment

Most excellent, thank you very much. I had looked for that, there, but for some reason it did not pop up. I am blind.

Comment

Somethings wrong with my account on pve, I kept getting notices of an error. Then I load in a mission and I can’t build anything at all and basically lost everything for materials and the guns I built , please help fix what was lost on my account , thank you

Comment

Hi I would like to buy an outfit but it is now in the daily items store and I’m not sure the character will be for a while I was hoping I could be given the character for the amount of v-bucks it usually costs

Comment

Hey there's a account name slickcamshaft12 who took my guns when we were going to trade is there any chance I could get him off the ge or get my guns back

Comment

Get him of the game

Comment

I need help I need to add a payment method and it tells me to contact costumer support

Comment

Same for me as user above. waited 3 weeks for customer support now with no response

Comment

Working...
                  X