X

Legendary Super Shredder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legendary Super Shredder

Hi guys i got the legendary schematic for the super shredder so anybody could tell me if its a good weapon it says it a sniper shotgun how does that work? Also about the rolls is it good?

Well basicly it is just a long range shotgun, a shotgun is more of an aoe weapon that drops its damage pretty fast at longer range. This weapon does elevate that a bit, but it is not like an action bold sniper riffle for sure, and because of that I think the headshot bonus would have been better if it was just plain damage or crit.

Comment

• raavash commented
      Editing a comment
      oh i see, thanks for the help bro i appreciate it !

Personnally the best sniper I've ever came across. You can snipe at pretty long range with minimal dispersion and it can be used as a shotgun if they come close. You just don't have a scope but you don't really need it. It's perfect for any mist monsters btw (Cept **** flingers),where you'll more than likely put all the bullets in the bad boy.
    Last edited by Meuhgo; 07-31-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

its like low-mid range bolt action sniper riffle with huge dmg. U can shoot on hight range but dmg will be low. Rolls is so-so. If u get crit dmg - u must get crit chance. Last bonus not good and this riffle need bonus to durability + reload speed.

Comment

YOU *$^!@#^&!*#$!^#$!&*

Give it to me right now!!!!!!!!!!! I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms since the OT11 wipe!

In all seriousness, the shredder is basically a shotgun with virtually no spread and the damage dropoff of an assault rifle. It's a stupidly long range shotgun. I used it to kill mist monsters from far away and it works like a charm everytime. The only downside to it is that it eats through durability like cake.

: (((((((((((((

Comment

• raavash commented
          Editing a comment
          i got this in a very weird box it gave me only one item, and it was either a random legendary schematic or a mythic lead survivor i regret that i didnt get the lead survivor but i already got one so thats fine
          Last edited by raavash; 07-31-2017, 10:27 AM.

I personally swear by this gun. I miss the piercing shots of a the bolt action rifle, but when it comes to killing laser eyes, takers, lobbers, propane tanks, etc. this gun mulches them from close, mid, and semi-long range. The effective range before fall off is slightly beyond the max attack range of the laser eye mist monsters, which might take some getting used to.

Comment

that's one of the best guns hehe. Those perks are wow too, huge dmg!

Comment

Originally posted by Meuhgo View Post
            Personnally the best sniper I've ever came across. You can snipe at pretty long range with minimal dispersion and it can be used as a shotgun if they come close. You just don't have a scope but you don't really need it. It's perfect for any mist monsters btw (Cept **** flingers),where you'll more than likely put all the bullets in the bad boy.
            FYI flingers are very succeptable to melee, save your bullets and take a few whacks at them, they die fast.

Comment

I love the shredder, very jealous of your legendary :) i've been using an epic one since like the second day i started playing :)

Comment

Originally posted by domesticus3 View Post

FYI flingers are very succeptable to melee, save your bullets and take a few whacks at them, they die fast.
                Oh I know,hence the mention,but thanks ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Eckex View Post
                  I love the shredder, very jealous of your legendary :) i've been using an epic one since like the second day i started playing :)
                  thanks for giving your opinion bro i'll give it a shot alot of people is saying good things about this gun hope i like it too

Comment

haha - crafted - used twice - put in the collection instantly. Dont like it.

Comment

Did it come with or without the Foot Clan?

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrigin View Post
                        haha - crafted - used twice - put in the collection instantly. Dont like it.
                        You don't like shooting things for 20-30k dmg?

Comment

• raavash commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i like shoot things for 20k damage

• TheOrigin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I do - but my handguns or another sniper rifle are much more accurate, do way more damage and dont spread the shot.

Originally posted by LesserMagic View Post
                        Did it come with or without the Foot Clan?

Comment

Working...
                        X