No Perk resource adjustments >:(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Perk resource adjustments >:(

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...tch-notes/v4-5

Super disappointed that no adjustments were made to the Perk resources - especially Re-Perks.

WE DESERVE MORE THAN 27 PER MISSION FOR PL 60+ 4 PLAYER MAPS.

While part of me would like to be able to upgrade things faster myself I'm also tired of the dumbing down of the game so lets allow things which provide great benefit ( like reperks) to take some effort instead of just giving it all away.

Comment

I think the perk system is supposed to be grindy. They want weapon upgrades and changes to be rare, not commonplace.
      Fortnite: Heroes try to Save the World, not play Dress Up Royale.

Comment

People complained that you couldn't change perks, and now that you can, people are griping that it takes too much work. I'm glad they allow us to change perks, but I don't want to be board after a weekend of playing. Stop complaining and use that time to get some perk up. As it stands, it still makes getting the same weapon have a purpose. You might get lucky and get a weapon with the perks you want, or one perk away from what you want. To top it off, we can now level our perks and make the weapon stronger. the way they did the reformat of the perk system, it's not like a weapon will be worthless even if it has perks you don't like. It won't be ideal, but not worthless like before. I remember getting launchers with nothing but reload speed, or a Raygun 3 times in a row and all of them with 3 fire rate perks.

Here is an idea considering that you get nearly the same amount on lower levels. Why not go to lower levels and help people out learn the game and such. You help someone get to higher levels quicker and have fun doing it, and you forget that it takes 1000 perk up to change the perk on your weapon. Toy around with defenders and different traps and such. You just might learn something.

Comment

Before, it could easily take months to get the schematic for your favourite weapon with an ideal set of perks.
          With the current system, you can get an ideal set of perks on your first favourite weapon quite easily (there are enough RE-PERKS and Perk-UPs in the event store to accomplish that), but any other equipment you'd like to make "perfect" will, as before, take months.
          And I think that's exactly how the developers want it to be. So consider your options well for that first "perfect" item you perk up. That item better be very useful for grinding the rest of your equipment.
          https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/staggerhat

Comment

Working...
          X