PS4 and PC CAN play together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4 and PC CAN play together

Greetings Internet!

Welcome to the Fort Nite early access adventures of husk slaying. I'm sure you probably want to play with a friend and they may be on PC or PS4. Good news is that it IS possible to party with them and play together!
    You just need to cheese a few things to get it to work: (Quite simple)

1.) Both players need to be friends via the general epic games account.
    2.) The PC player is actually able to see them appear on their friend list when they are in game.
    3.) Party invites wont go through but, If the PC player clicks on the top right friends menu, they can click on the PS4 players name and click join party.

From here you can swap party leader and each player can invite from their perspective system. (PS4 to PS4 and PC to PC)

Happy building!

Pyramids for days!

EPIC! Thanks.

Comment

If this actually works. That is pretty interesting. Will have to test this out tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah I would like to test this out too. Add me if you want, I play on both PC and PS4

Comment

So it is possible to play together but can we communicate? When I play on ps4 we use the built in PS party chat. Is there a way I can use that on PC or would there be another way

Comment

• Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            you can talk in a ps4 party while on pc

Same thing in paragon, except Console players never chat because they cant type on a controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaite View Post
            Same thing in paragon, except Console players never chat because they cant type on a controller.
            We use headset to chat.

Comment

• TTV_val_vizzle commented
              Editing a comment
              you also can I know because I used to be on Ps4 as well

Originally posted by Marmerus View Post

We use headset to chat.
            On PS4, right? But can PC players speak with PS4 over voice chat or just text chat.

Comment

I don't care if they can play together, I'd care if they can be matched together because soon this game will be empty, mainly on PC which is flooded by online games, and having a crossplatfom matchmaking would be the only way to find groups.
              Free-to-pain
              史诗般的游戏

Comment

just use discord to voice chat 0_o

Comment

So are pc players placed in PS4 servers or vice versa? Is every game expected to house all platforms? This is gonna suck for console players if so lol

Comment

• mbj00 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'd assume that whoever is party host would have priority over what server to go on, like you said would be pretty bad if you had ios, console and PC users in every lobby lol

So are pc players placed in PS4 servers or vice versa? Is every game expected to house all platforms? This is gonna suck for console players if so lol

Comment

How do you get party chat going

Comment

what servers will we be placed on? ps4 or pc

Comment

PS4 players can use discord in a tablet. I played Sea of Thieves with one of my PSN friends.

Comment

Working...
                        X