Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic can you please deal with the "Taxi" exploiters?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't be the only one frustrated with trying to do PL 70 missions in Canny Valley only to get matched with people in the 20-30 PL range. Like seriously. There is a quest-based barrier to entry on these zones, and somehow these kids always end up in end-of-zone missions farming and what have you. The either farm for a bit and then leave, beg for guns, or are a burden on the other players because they can't survive in the mission they are playing. However it is that they are getting into the higher level areas, they should not have any missions available. Just like the "Visit the Crater" zone once you're done with it, these players should not have any missions visible, and if they are in a party with someone who has progressed to that point, thy should get automatically ejected from the team if the leader tries to start a mission that they are not qualified for. I don't care if they have a lvl 130 gun (which is another issue entirely), they're not contributing in a meaningful way if every single husk can kill them in three hits.

I totally agree..

As a high lvl player it's super frustrating spending 15 minutes to get into a game, just because some plvl 20'ish people are constantly joining the lobbies. I don't understand how low level players are even able to get to Twine (ofc. there are Taxi's) but still.. One shouldn't be able to join a mission if he doesn't meet the recommended PowerLevel. Simple as. ;)

Comment

How about instead of preventing them from accessing the missions altogether, have the mission become private automatically. Write a code that prevents them from accessing public missions. This way taxis can still function, players can farm, and high lvl players aren't affected by useless players

Comment

I 100% agree with this. I’m level 70 and I have been trying to do the long list of missions in Canny to get to Twine and it’s ridiculous. I’ve wasted countless time searching for matches just to have low levels (30-60 levels under the recommended) join it and just stay there. It’s infuriating knowing that they can do that without us having any way of kicking them from the match. It’s unfair to us higher levels who worked hard and grinded to get where we are. We just want to do a mission with people who are actually going to contribute to the mission in some way. I don’t have anything against younger kids playing this game because I did it too back then, but I didn’t breathe into the mic and yell at my mom in the other room while asking for free stuff from more experienced players! I’ve had this happen! Sigh.. Epic.. please do something about this. I’ve been reporting people almost everyday. They are either afk for 75% of the match, spamming us with party invites, running around throwing their legendary weapons at people(I still don’t understand why.. scammers maybe?) or too low to contribute anything useful. It’s got to stop.

Comment

Took 40 minutes to get a repair the shelter that i needed for my level 70 quest.. So in addition to reporting... I started the map and triggered the mission before leaving, let them buy a second taxi...clogging up my missions with their nonsense

Comment

I posted about this same thing a week ago.. im on the last leg of Canny, cant get it done soon enough.

Comment

First one to spot the irony gets a cookie :D

Comment

There is also players who have rushed trough the quests, and they lack survivor squad upgrades. Making their PL low. But they have legitimate access to Canny Valley, or even Twine Peaks.
                Only frustrating things is that some of the damage, health etc are tied to survivor squads, making there players somewhat squishy. Epic needs to implement more extreme weapon scaling based on your survivor squads, mission level. To keep game progress trough PL's in check.

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrZest View Post
                  There is also players who have rushed trough the quests, and they lack survivor squad upgrades. Making their PL low. But they have legitimate access to Canny Valley, or even Twine Peaks.
                  Only frustrating things is that some of the damage, health etc are tied to survivor squads, making there players somewhat squishy. Epic needs to implement more extreme weapon scaling based on your survivor squads, mission level. To keep game progress trough PL's in check.
                  It's also not just survivor quad exp, but the training manuals. They need to increase the amount of training manuals we can get, because this item is shared by Heroes, Defenders, and Survivor upgrades. Also with the recent update of upgrading weapon rarity, that also for some stupid reason need Training Manuals as well over WEAPON manuals.

Comment

Lol "but i have access" isnt a valid excuse. I dont do a mission if I'm not within 10... As for the books..iunno..maybe freaking farm them like everyone above you did, do you imagine they just got boosted or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Majincool View Post

It's also not just survivor quad exp, but the training manuals. They need to increase the amount of training manuals we can get, because this item is shared by Heroes, Defenders, and Survivor upgrades. Also with the recent update of upgrading weapon rarity, that also for some stupid reason need Training Manuals as well over WEAPON manuals.
                      What? I have hundreds or even thousands more manuals than I could ever need. This was only ever a problem for me in the first, like, ten levels.

Comment

• Ashenblade commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Can confirm, I have more than I will ever need, only at level 74
                    Working...
                    X