X

Cant find Rough mineral powder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant find Rough mineral powder

Ever since the new update I can't seem for the love of me find Rough Mineral powder. It says on the schematics you can find it by braking down rocks, but I've broken down about 300+ rock with no luck. I just keep getting Simple, and fine Mineral powder not rough.
    Someone told me over chat to go back to stonewood I should find it there, but no luck there either. Its screwing me over cause its needed in almost all my traps melee Weapons. Can anyone please help. Am I just missing something here.
    Last edited by Insomniac 9; 09-04-2017, 08:29 PM.

I would agree that going back to Stonewood and searching in the lower level areas should yield the Rough Mineral Powder. Also, by upgrading your traps / weapons to Tier 2, you're not going to need the rough mineral powder anymore and will begin to use the Simple Powder instead.

Comment

Thanks buddy i think had to go to missions that don't have the event going on. (At stonewood)

Comment

The star(s) for each resource indicates the zone it appears frequently. So the rough mineral has 1 star means you can find it in Stonewood - the first zone you started in the game.

Comment

I need char black mineral powder..where can it be found..I need it for my upper weapons..Is it in canney valley ? please help me

Comment

Originally posted by Naughty_Dog_25 View Post
            I need char black mineral powder..where can it be found..I need it for my upper weapons..Is it in canney valley ? please help me
            should have started a new thread rather than bumping a very old thread. Black mineral powder can be found in twine peaks and if I'm not mistaken, level 70 canny valley
            Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
            And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
            I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Working...
            X