X

Does the Siegebreaker ever drop in llamas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the Siegebreaker ever drop in llamas

Just throwing it out there but does the Siegebreaker ever drop in weapon or Upgrade llamas. I only ask because It is very frustrating when the RNG just hates you, and I mean HATES you. I've gotten the green and blue burst and single shot assault rifles at least 20 times each, but I can never seem to catch that dragon. And it seems like every time I join a room, everyone has a Siegebreaker.

I've pulled 2 already from the Troll Stash and Troll Truck. That said, both had terrible rolls (one was like 120% crit damage, with no crit chance) and both got used in legendary transforms. As to whether they can drop out of normal upgrade llamas, sure, but the chances are so tiny.

Comment

It's there. You're just looking for something so specific that it frustrates you.

Comment

That was the first legendary schematic I got. I've been after the super shredder to no avail. I know your struggle brother

Comment

I'm pretty sure thats where i got mine. thing bout uppie llamas is the gold %, then you have to worry about pulling any of the other 200-odd things, THEN you worry bout rolls... my advice would be to just play with what you have, WAY less aggro and more fun. I've stopped buying uppie llamas simply because if it doesnt go silver there's only a very very small chance that it wont all get recycled, i'm not worried about good rolls on rare stuff.
          I've been told that posts insulting other users is not helpful. Just know there's a high chance I'm insulting you in my mind.

Ever think about how the phrase "you are what you eat" is always an insult when looked at from a sexual perspective ?? you do now.

We dont know... when StW will be on sale again/what will happen to vbucks when StW goes free to play.

We dont care.. if you got scammed/about your scrubby trade system/about suggestions to circumnavigate farming or grinding.

Comment

I am pretty sure mine came from an upgrade llama...either that or a weapon llama.

Comment

When I first started this game I didn't know (understand) about the rolls, I just recycled/booked any duplicates I found. I probably trashed some real good weapons.

Comment

I got mine from an upgrade llama...

Comment

I wish I could give you one. Got 1 legendary max level 3 star, 1 legendary in collection book, and one legendary about to recycle. Our llamas must of got mixed up. The one thing I have not found is an epic quality one LOL.

Comment

I'd say your best bet at it if you intend to throw money at Epic - is just get that $250 edition, then you get that one and it has not bad stats on it either. Whether you want to pay that money or it's worth it is another question.

Comment

The game in its current state does not give you the things you want or expect unless it is from a questreward.
                      The total pool of all the potential loot is just too big.

So my advice is: Absolutely do not spend money on vbucks and don't expect a certain item to drop. Just be satisfied what the rng gods present you.

Maybe try transforming certain blues now and then if you don't mind using them. Personally I am rolling for a good double punch and deadeye sniper atm. But only when I have enough usless rare schematics piled up.

My hope for the future is, that there will be a better and cheaper transformation/crafting option. I would also like to see perk reroll items for specific unwanted perks on schematics. Just as a first step in the right direction. (among many other things)

Edit: And btw, I have a decent Siegebreaker. Add me ingame and I will eventually be able to craft you some lvl 25 weapons. A weapon costs around 11 Mala, 30 sturdy parts and some explosive powder.
                      Last edited by Rul1n; 09-05-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Yeah I got a pretty decent Legendary Thrasher, +25% damage and changes to water on lvl 25, I just get kind of tired of the lack of range on the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by gashboi View Post
                          When I first started this game I didn't know (understand) about the rolls, I just recycled/booked any duplicates I found. I probably trashed some real good weapons.
                          You wonder if they can(which they probably can), ever let us look at all our recycles, and undo it.

Comment

I got mine from upgraded llama this week. Terrible rolls tho :(
                            %105 magazine, reload, no element, durabilty decay.

Comment

I got one in a llama just today! I'm not much of a number cruncher so I'm not sure if these are good perks... but it's a pretty cool weapon! I'm having a lot of fun with it

Comment

• Catalyst_Light commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You have got a great set of rolls, the energy roll LOVE , plus all the extra mag, WOW. That will carry you all the way to Twine.
                            Working...
                            X