Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different rewards than other players in game.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if I jus havnt been paying attention or not but I could have sworn that no matter the mission plvl that everyone was awarded the same amount of rewards at the end of a match. I have noticed this while doing multiple lvl 34 and 40 missions with my gf. She is pl39 and is getting about double the reward box exp than me but we get the same of other stuff like drops of rain or ores.

I've seen this when playing with family members as well. Power level is just a measurement of your overall FORT stats

As for mission rewards, I think it's tied to commander level in some way but I could be wrong. I just know that my wife and daughter tend to get about double the amount of card xp that I get as a reward and the only difference is that my commander level is higher.

Comment

It only happened once they did the 1.6 update as far as I've noticed. Could be wrong though. But I never noticed before but my gfs plvl has always been way higher than hers and I've always noticed we got the same. Her tv is right next to mine so I tend to pay decent attention.

Comment

ive neveer really seen this but i know i've heard a few other people complain about it. However, myself and my wifes rewards have always matched as far as i know.

Comment

• Licktastic commented
          Editing a comment
          R u guys close in plvl?

reward is the same shes power 40 im power 50

Comment

Originally posted by Bell Crannel View Post
          reward is the same shes power 40 im power 50
          And what lvl missions are y'all doing? Cause this has only happened in lower missions like 34s

Comment

Originally posted by Licktastic View Post

And what lvl missions are y'all doing? Cause this has only happened in lower missions like 34s
            we are doing 46-58 together usually with friends who are all getting same rewards as well.but we've done 34- before together and got the same rewards just we only go down that far for raindrops these days

Comment

I will do a bug report cause I think this is something they need to look into.

Comment

Good thing you brought this up, just going to move this thread to the appropriate location.
                The buck stops here.

Comment

Originally posted by Davethebuck View Post
                  Good thing you brought this up, just going to move this thread to the appropriate location.
                  This is a bug? We were told it was working as intended... it started with the patch that made missions go from red to grey as your gained commander levels.

I'd love to see this reverted, lets the kids continue to "level up" without me needing to carry them through Canny.

Comment

Just to clarify, this post has good feedback about the game, (there is something confusing going on here with xp imbalance and rewards, and it would be nice to have clarification) hence feedback section. There is a separate bug reporting section if you think this issue is a bug. Sorry for any confusion. Stay safe in the storm!
                    Last edited by Davethebuck; 09-20-2017, 09:03 AM.
                    The buck stops here.

Comment

This isnt a bug, this is intended reward behavior. You get "rare" rewards at times, that can mean double the amount of rain drops, ore, xp and even rare/epic transform keys or schematics. It got introduced in patch 1.5.

It is completely random if and what you "crit" on when you open the reward chest.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyErvin View Post
                        This isnt a bug, this is intended reward behavior. You get "rare" rewards at times, that can mean double the amount of rain drops, ore, xp and even rare/epic transform keys or schematics. It got introduced in patch 1.5.

It is completely random if and what you "crit" on when you open the reward chest.
                        Then is my rng jus that bad that I've never the entire time playing got double the loot she has?

Comment

Originally posted by Licktastic View Post

Then is my rng jus that bad that I've never the entire time playing got double the loot she has?
                          Yep it is probably just poor RNG. You should probably sacrifice something to Lootcifer instead, he's a much more mellow fellow.

It happens alot when playing with my friend that we get 2x the rewards or rare schematics on different occasions, sometimes it's him, other times it's me. First few times he said he got rares I thought he was pranking me. But a few games later I got 2x the xp instead while he got the regular rewards.

Comment

Working...
                          X