X

V-Bucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V-Bucks

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one to think this but I feel like Vindertech Bucks (V-Bucks) are lacking the capability of claiming. Example, 11 Mimics = 30 v-Bucks and you only get 50 from Daily Quests. There is a severe lack of v-Bucks missions too. The new Wildcard skin came out today and it’s 2000 v-Bucks! I have 640 myself and fact is these situations are too common as lots of great skins people cannot claim, it’s impossible to gain that many v-Bucks, unless you grind killing Mimics for nearly half a day. Please can we see a major increase in v-Buck rewards to benefit the purchasers of Save The Word for spending around £20 - £280, if you bought the Ultimate edition like I did, to actually rewards us to benefit us in Battle Royale for paying such high prices for a Free Game?

Err no?

The V-Buck rewards were intended to be for STW so you could buy a lootbox or save up for a bigger one.
    Using the V-Bucks you earned in STW to buy skins / battlepass / emotes was and is a real nice addition.
    The rewards are nicely balanced to get money from the people that have no patience and want the emotes from the shop every second day. The people that have the patience tho are happy too because they can get the battle pass / one skin every 2 - 3 weeks for free.

You already got your rewards from the Ultimate Edition in STW -> Lootboxes and special heroes. No founder pack ever had the intention to reward you stuff in BR. So you can be happy to have the founder skins in BR.

Comment

Please beg them to change the game you like to accommodate your desires rather than changing ours to make your vbuck farm better. Epic doesn't care that you can't afford the skin and neither do STW players.

Comment

• Assariar commented
        Editing a comment
        ★░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░██░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░██░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░██░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░░░★ ★░░░██░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░★ ★░░░██░░████░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░██░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░██████████░███░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░██░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░███████████░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░░░██░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░██████████░██░░░░███░██░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░████░███░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★

Sorry... I had to

Funny that this only works on a small browser window
        Last edited by Assariar; 09-06-2018, 11:48 AM.

Really? These V Bucks, as stated above, were only supposed to be initially for llamas for fortnite. BR is simply the free add on to Fortnite so they weren't designed around it. BR player's get a bug free, free add on so be grateful you don't have to pay to play your game. As someone who owns the limited edition and has been playing since day 1, before BR was a thing, I will simply say just be grateful, we don't need more spoilt kids using our game for V Bucks for their silly BR skins.
      Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
      And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
      I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

• TheLemonDictator commented
        Editing a comment
        Another thing is that even if you only buy the cheapest edition of Fortnite, you'll still get the money back from V-Bucks you earn through Daily Quests, and SSD's.

I think we get plenty. 50 VBucks a day is basically $0.50 a day for playing the game, or more precisely doing your daily quest. Which is about $15 a month. And there are other missions routinely scattered across the map that give out VBucks.

I'd certainly love more opportunity to get VBucks from StW, but I wouldn't complain about what we have now. It ain't bad. For free, you can play a PvE game and earn enough virtual currency to buy a $20 skin after about a month or so. If they offered much more than that, they might as well start paying people money to play their free game.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxKiller76 View Post
        Please beg them to change the game you like to accommodate your desires rather than changing ours to make your vbuck farm better. Epic doesn't care that you can't afford the skin and neither do STW players.
        How short were you of telling him he should make his own computergame? :D
        https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/staggerhat

Comment

Working...
        X