X

Feedback on Support-A-Creator Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback on Support-A-Creator Event

Honestly the criteria of this event makes it so bad... Why in the world would EPIC determine which "Creator" I can support? The fact that you have to have +1000 followers is simply wrong. An event like this should motivate upcoming creators, not only support the giant ones that already makes a ton of money on subscriptions and sponsorships. This event should be for everyone!

I doubt anyway it is a good idea to give away vbucks to total strangers.
    But I highly agree to you. Why excluding people not being famous? I don't get the idea really and won't take part I think.
    It makes me feeling cringe that mainstream becomes way more important than it should be.
    Maybe I am just getting old but this follower stuff was already bad on our playgrounds when the whole class bullied a single one....do you remember? The modern follower thing is the adult version of it. Scary somehow.
    --bring back weapon level cap--
    https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/nirriti1122

Comment

But tbh the first person we should all support is whitesushsi since a lot of us hardcore players uses his spreadsheet.
      Food for thought good players play STW and everyone else let STW play them.
      https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/carolinakingme

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaKingme View Post
        But tbh the first person we should all support is whitesushsi since a lot of us hardcore players uses his spreadsheet.
        This comment might change my mind and I may take part....didn't think of him. Thanks for reminding me.
        --bring back weapon level cap--
        https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/nirriti1122

Comment

Comment

As a creator your supporters have to spend 200,000vbucks to get a payout of $100. You will not receive the money unless you reach $100, so there is no point accepting people with few followers,they won't make it and many will not read that small print and complain. Even with 1000 followers on Twitch it will still be difficult!

Comment

When did gaming become about watching TV? Somebody up there mentioned that they may be getting too old. I guess I may be too. I want to play games for the game itself, not to scour the internet for streamers and YouTubers who may be a little better than the last one. Personally I would ban you tube if up to me. Stupid people and their use of YouTube and Facebook as the internet have ruined Google search. The only thing that streamers do in my opinion is fill the gap that the game creators couldn't. They explain the things that the game itself does a lousy job of explaining. Therefore they facilitate lazy developers. I never needed anything from white sushi. I don't even know who he is, but I guarantee if he/she has an online resource then Google ads alone can provide a generous income for sites with traffic. Oh and those PayPal buttons that allow people to donate. Those are easy to set up and the person gets all the money instead of some of it.

Comment

Working...
              X