Drop rates of normal / silver / golden llamas and loot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop rates of normal / silver / golden llamas and loot

thread is gone.
    Last edited by TheOrigin; 05-26-2018, 04:03 AM.

I've gotten silver llamas that didn't turn gold. If I had to guess I'd say it's somewhere ~60/40% ones that stay silver / ones that upgrade into gold, give or take a few points.

Comment

i just bought those 11 lamas for 1k vbucks and got a mythic hero out of it so it seems i was lucky af.. o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Hiff View Post
        I've gotten silver llamas that didn't turn gold. If I had to guess I'd say it's somewhere ~60/40% ones that stay silver / ones that upgrade into gold, give or take a few points.
        Yes - only every 3rd silver llama turns into gold ( i mentioned that above).

Comment

Yea, I've opened about 15 loot llamas and at least 20 mini llamas and have never gotten a gold so I must just be very lucky. Gotten about 5 silver llamas I think (one from a mini)

Comment

Opened ~50 llamas in total, 5 silver, 1 gold :(

Comment

I think it's important to say WHICH llamas you're talking about, here. The Mini Llamas clearly have a different Upgrade rate than the Upgrade Llamas.

Comment

What platform?

Comment

• TheOrigin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i am playing on PC

... 500 llamas... 5 Epic Traps..

One in a hundred... eeyeesh.

Comment

I took a 11 llama deal today and got 180+ items out of it... one gold lama kept on giving endlessly so it seemed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekojin View Post
                    I think it's important to say WHICH llamas you're talking about, here. The Mini Llamas clearly have a different Upgrade rate than the Upgrade Llamas.
                    Yes - i only talk about "normal" Vindertech llamas - not "mini" llamas or "founder" llamas.
                    I had to little of them to be able to calculate any ratios.

Comment

Out of 20 upgrade llama's I have received 3 silver 0 gold since release

My gf on the other hand has received 4 gold 2 silver from roughly the same number

Friggen RNG sometimes eh :P

Comment

I like that there seems to be some consistency in the rate of silver and golden llamas.

What I don't like is that I got 3 epic wall lights out of my 3 golden llamas.

Comment

How about two epic wooden floor traps :)

Comment

I'd rather take those! At least those deal damage
                            But the wall lights just stun and are roughly the same between all rarities

Comment

Working...
                            X