X
X

Drop rates of normal / silver / golden llamas and loot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhm, Were you around in the alpha? because had you played any earlier alpha then the last one before early access...The upgrade c hances for silver and gold were higher, like 1/10 gold, and almost 1/5 silver for the upgrade llama's...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryusho View Post
      Uhm, Were you around in the alpha? because had you played any earlier alpha then the last one before early access...The upgrade c hances for silver and gold were higher, like 1/10 gold, and almost 1/5 silver for the upgrade llama's...
      Yes i was. The golden llama chances were slightly higher - silver were the same.

Comment

Your numbers are slightly high for silver. Before this went live gold was about 5-7% and silver 13-15%. Gold has crept closer to 5-6% but silver has gone up to abiut 17-18%. I opened over 1000 llamas 2 weeks before go live and have opened another 1000 since thursday night. The first day i had almost 10% gold rate but it regressed to 5-6% the next couple days. Ive opened between 2-400 llamas a day

Comment

Originally posted by Hyung Lo View Post
          Gold has crept closer to 5-6% but silver has gone up to abiut 17-18%.
          This fits with my numbers - thanks for your input. My average gold roll is 5% and average silver roll is about 20%. Only counted 400-500 llamas after 20th July - maybe the numbers go down if i open up more. Taking rng into account it might be possible that my average silver rolls are higher. How many legendaries did you get out of those 1000? I was unlucky on hero drops though.

Comment

Poop for gold schematics. The ultimate pack is keeping me rolling.

pretty ok for survivors / leads.

ok for heroes, but mostly got the good ones in purple. I am averaging roughly 1 leg hero every 100 llamasish. Ive gotten a couple dups. Mostly bad ones. But taking into account purples and the ultimate pack heroes I have basically every hero I want except grenadier, headshot, and megabase. I still have 50-60k vbucks but at this point i really only want / need legendaries so donno how many more upgrades ill open. 5% gold rate is junk. Needs to be guaranteed 1 gold per 10 pack

Comment

Yes i agree with you. 5% is way to little if you take rng and prizes into account. Or at least a game mechanic to be able to loot the missing cards...

Comment

Ive opened about 60 upgrade llamas and gotten 5 gold and 12 silver from those ive pulled 4 legendaries (2 survivors 1 trap 1 melee weapon) but I also got 2 mythic survivors

Comment

i am concerned you spent 210 dollars on 21,000 vbucks and still didn't get any of the drops you wanted. This tells me that if I want to get legendary heroes at all, it may be better to invest in the limited edition so I don't continue to waste XP on my blue heros..

Comment

If you do limited just make sure you pick soldier. Its by far the best combo of class / weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Arizel View Post
                      i am concerned you spent 210 dollars on 21,000 vbucks and still didn't get any of the drops you wanted. This tells me that if I want to get legendary heroes at all, it may be better to invest in the limited edition so I don't continue to waste XP on my blue heros..
                      No i didnt. I got alot of vbucks from alpha purchases (which were cheaper by that time plus some bonuses). Spend 100$ on vbucks after EA though.

Comment

opening 20 llama i gotten 3 golden i guess i was lucky? though i got very bad loot from them

Comment

honestly legendary heroes are not the best heroes it seems there is another rank and its Mythic :Y look at the very bottom right hand side of your collection each "class" has one mythic rank i am surprised that the OP did not get any mythic ranks, the first one i opened i got a mythic survivor (i know such bad luck T.T )
                          Last edited by SeoyoonGyeon; 07-23-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

this llama system need a rework, it's slowly driving me off the game, it's by far the worst looting system i've ever seen. you need to be lucky to get a golden llama, and then you need to be lucky again to have that llama drops you what you want, so your chances of getting what you want are really really slim, and what's worse is that these items can only be obtained through llamas. not really sure what were they thinking.

they really need to add another way for people to progress and unlocked these legendary heroes and weapons.

Comment

Bougtt 2 of the 11 for 1k today, got 2 gold and 2 silver llamas. got 1 legendary melee weapon, 3 epic weapons, couple legendary people (survivors), 2 epic heros. The rest (rare and lower on everything except people) went to collection or XP fodder.

Just so its recorded somewhere, yeah I saw "Melee Weapon Llama", and its priced higher than a standard llama. I call ********. Whats to stop me from getting the same schematics from a Melee Llama #1 and Melee Llama #2/3/4/5/6/7....Its kinda a track record for me. In the like ~50 llamas (not counting mini) iv opened, iv gotten ATLEAST 12 blue shotgun (Panther/Double punch) schematics and like 5 Crusaders.

Oh and depressingly enough the Legendary Sword (Slice n Dice) I got, I dislike its right click (heavy) attack. Might get better later, but who knows...miss my epic highlander? sword that had like 3 swings for its heavy attack :(

Comment

Originally posted by SeoyoonGyeon View Post
                                honestly legendary heroes are not the best heroes it seems there is another rank and its Mythic :Y look at the very bottom right hand side of your collection each "class" has one mythic rank i am surprised that the OP did not get any mythic ranks, the first one i opened i got a mythic survivor (i know such bad luck T.T )
                                Please trust the people who played alpha in regards to who the best heroes are :) yest ehre are 4 Mythic heroes. 3/4 of them are not worth playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X