X

Drop rates of normal / silver / golden llamas and loot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Disregard View Post
    Bougtt 2 of the 11 for 1k today, got 2 gold and 2 silver llamas. got 1 legendary melee weapon, 3 epic weapons, couple legendary people (survivors), 2 epic heros. The rest (rare and lower on everything except people) went to collection or XP fodder.

Just so its recorded somewhere, yeah I saw "Melee Weapon Llama", and its priced higher than a standard llama. I call ********. Whats to stop me from getting the same schematics from a Melee Llama #1 and Melee Llama #2/3/4/5/6/7....Its kinda a track record for me. In the like ~50 llamas (not counting mini) iv opened, iv gotten ATLEAST 12 blue shotgun (Panther/Double punch) schematics and like 5 Crusaders.

Oh and depressingly enough the Legendary Sword (Slice n Dice) I got, I dislike its right click (heavy) attack. Might get better later, but who knows...miss my epic highlander? sword that had like 3 swings for its heavy attack :(
    The daily llamas are always specific, every now and then there are "super" llamas which are guaranteed to go Gold, but are also obviously significantly more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyung Lo View Post

Please trust the people who played alpha in regards to who the best heroes are :) yest ehre are 4 Mythic heroes. 3/4 of them are not worth playing.
      What defines "best"? Most damage? Most durability? Why would EPIC make some heroes obsolete? There are four classes, each one with unique abilities/skillsets. I think everyone prefers a different playstyle and its an error to say there is THE best class...

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrigin View Post

What defines "best"? Most damage? Most durability? Why would EPIC make some heroes obsolete? There are four classes, each one with unique abilities/skillsets. I think everyone prefers a different playstyle and its an error to say there is THE best class...
        If you have played the game past Plankerton you know very simply which heroes are viable and which are not. Unless people are buying this game with the expectations of stopping playing after the 2nd area (which is only baout 25% of the total content of the game) then there are absolutely "best" heroes in the game. Best constitutes most effective at contributing to a successful mission.

Comment

The balance of the Heros will chance during the AE.

Comment

Originally posted by attenzionee View Post
            The balance of the Heros will chance during the AE.
            The heroes have continuously gotten less and less balanced throughout the alpha testing.

Comment

we will see - lets get back to topic and hope that we at least find those "best" heroes while punching llamas. I am still looking for the right one - got an epic huge base constructor yesterday though. Small step forward.

Comment

I seems to be pretty lucky then.

Currently opend about +-100 upgrade llamas of which about +-13 golden and +-22 silver ones.

In the golden llamas i have had in total
                4 Mytical Lead survivers,
                1 legendary hero,
                2 legendary weapons,
                1 legendary trap,
                1 legendary defender,
                2 legendary lead survivers,
                8 legendary survivers

Seeing this topic saying the chances of a golden is 1 in 20 i am really lucky with a ratio of 1 golden on 8 llamas.

And side thing i really like the rip off names for the mythical lead survivers. Joe "ramsie" Bo is leading my fire team and Jeev Sobs is my lead engineer xD
                Last edited by Yangzhoui; 07-25-2017, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Those are definitely some great pulls for only 100 llamas

Comment

I've gotten 1 gold llama in 40-45 and maybe 5 silvers. So far only a couple legendary items, no mythical. Guess I'm really unlucky. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Superbeest View Post
                      I took a 11 llama deal today and got 180+ items out of it... one gold lama kept on giving endlessly so it seemed.
                      I've heard there are "jackpot" llamas that pay out even MORE items. I've not heard anything official, just people commenting "OH, I got a jackpot gold llama". I do recall one time in Alpha, I got a upgrade llama, it went gold, and then something like 28 **** items with 1 mythic, 2 legendary and like 7 epic! IT WAS CRAZY!

Comment

What do you guys think about the 350 coin llama? Is it worth it to get them? Some say it is equal to silver rarity llama. WIll it drop legendary/mythic like a gold llama?

Comment

It's not equal to silver rarity llama, but they can upgrade. It depends what you're looking for. If you have something specific in mind it can be worth it, but in general you're better waiting for the super llamas or troll llamas.

Comment

I had opened 55 llama during yesterday's deal. Got only 1 gold but it yields me 1 legendary hero... My luck is just weird... How much is the super llama cost? I may as well just buy them for a guarantee gold since I don't care about anything other than legendary rated heroes/weapons.

Comment

Wow reading some of these posts, sounds like people are dropping hundreds of dollars already....

Comment

Super cringe results, lmao. Thanks OP for posting your findings.

Comment

Working...
                                X