X
X

Drop rates of normal / silver / golden llamas and loot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super cringe results, lmao. Thanks OP for posting your findings.

Comment

Originally posted by StellaFox View Post
      What do you guys think about the 350 coin llama? Is it worth it to get them? Some say it is equal to silver rarity llama. WIll it drop legendary/mythic like a gold llama?
      I just bought one, and I got 3 retractable floor spikes (2 green, 1 purple) from the SAME llama..

Draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by V4silis View Post
        Wow reading some of these posts, sounds like people are dropping hundreds of dollars already....
        people dropped hundreds of dollars in Alpha and got their vbucks back after the reset :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyung Lo View Post

people dropped hundreds of dollars in Alpha and got their vbucks back after the reset :)
          This ^^ .. there were several resets of all v-bucks so you were able to open up llamas again and again and again ....

Comment

Thanks for this write up! This is awesome!

Comment

I can second this it is about 5 percent for a gold llama and 10 percent for a silver. I feel they need to remove the healing trap from legendary and there is another one because there is like little to no reason to have those in the legendary slot. Out of the llamas I bought I think I got 3 legendary heroes, 2 legendary defenders the biggest upset to me was only 2 epic snipers.

I am hoping that they add in a legendary transformation option or a way to change one of the random rolls on stats like say crit chance on the light trap which is pretty much useless.

Comment

RNG gods hate you. I have spent a total of 16000 v coins.bought them during the glitch when the game launched. I'm sitting at 3 mythic survivors tons of legendary one. 10 legendary heroes. 9 legendary weapons and traps. It's all RNG. Some will be lucky and some won't. Here is my last gold llama.

@Maxx_Spunky is my twitter to see the three mythic if you want.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nephalite View Post
                  I can second this it is about 5 percent for a gold llama and 10 percent for a silver. I feel they need to remove the healing trap from legendary and there is another one because there is like little to no reason to have those in the legendary slot. Out of the llamas I bought I think I got 3 legendary heroes, 2 legendary defenders the biggest upset to me was only 2 epic snipers.

I am hoping that they add in a legendary transformation option or a way to change one of the random rolls on stats like say crit chance on the light trap which is pretty much useless.

the last quest in Plankerton awards a transformation for a legendary hero. There are also quests that award transformations for legendary ranged and melee weapons. I think you get 1 for ranged, 1 for melee, and 1 for weapon in general. The same thing happens at the end of Canny (although admittedly they hadn't tinkered iwth Canny much last OT so I don't think any of us can really speak to what the progression will look like in Canny in this iteration)

Comment

Originally posted by Company Policy View Post
                    RNG gods hate you. I have spent a total of 16000 v coins.bought them during the glitch when the game launched. I'm sitting at 3 mythic survivors tons of legendary one. 10 legendary heroes. 9 legendary weapons and traps. It's all RNG. Some will be lucky and some won't. Here is my last gold llama.

I think I am doing alright sitting on 8 mythic leaders and slotted one of my duplicates. I reached collection level 71 by slotting a bunch of legendary stuff I found that had terrible rolls everything I kept legendary weapon wise is stuff I know I would use and had to have 10 percent to elemental damage change. For survivors I have 62 legendary and heroes I think in addition to the 8 starters I got 5 and all epics and duplicates.

Super glad I didn't retire all my epic heroes if they have the legendary transformations in game :D

Comment

How many epic heroes are needed to craft legendary hero? Can we choose specifically which legend hero we will get or is it random?

Comment

Originally posted by nephalite View Post
                        I can second this it is about 5 percent for a gold llama and 10 percent for a silver.
                        Thank you very much! - i am jealous about your drops - seriously .. i dropped about 21k v-bucks - still only ****... no single legendary hero... not a sigle legendary defender .. not a single legendary trap -.-

Comment

Yes well I've spent the same and I have duplicates of legendaries... Apparently I'm to play the professional golfer class. And 2 mythic leaders for the SAME squad! Why do two even exist rofl :p

Loot drops are really bad right now, no question.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrigin View Post

Thank you very much! - i am jealous about your drops - seriously .. i dropped about 21k v-bucks - still only ****... no single legendary hero... not a sigle legendary defender .. not a single legendary trap -.-
                            Btw there's nothing wrong with epic heroes. Even rares can be good.

Comment

I don't believe you have 10 legendary heroes from 16k vbucks. There's no way.

The odds are incredibly miniscule.

Comment

why are are those screenshots displaying all text in German?

Comment

Working...
                                X