X
X

Drop rates of normal / silver / golden llamas and loot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe ive only ever received on golden llama and it was on o the founder llamas. I received a legendry hero ninja which was nice because I use ninjas. all ive received otherwise was silver. with the exception of mini llamas even gold mini llamas still give you trash

Comment

Originally posted by AngryVeggie View Post
      The loot llamas do not feel worth the price at all, they don't even feel enjoyable to open unless they go golden... You're asking us to pay for something that only feels good 5% of the time... its nuts

I bought into the hype of the game, spent roughly $350 Cad in total.. Not only do I regret it because I later found that it did very little to help me get the items I wanted, but because I've helped the company believe this kind of thing is ok by funding it.... My sincere apology to all the fans of what this game could be, if it wasn't just baitware.
      The thing i regret most is refering this game to friends (by giving away 2 game keys + advertising). I really do.

Comment

China has actually passed a law requiring games with loot boxes to publish the odds of RNG based rewards, this could partially explain some users who are having issues with the game out of china. hopefully these requirements will come to the rest of the world.

Comment

I have all blue heroes. OP's post made me want to uninstall and quit.

When are we going to expect to get the heroes we want to play in at least epic level?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Guns_Girl View Post
            I have all blue heroes. OP's post made me want to uninstall and quit.

When are we going to expect to get the heroes we want to play in at least epic level?
            We can do the math on it...

1 Daily quest per day, 50 Vbucks

upgrade llama = 100 Vbucks... so every 2 days you can get 1 upgrade llama.

OP opened 500 Llamas and didn't manage to get a single Legendary Hero, so if you want a specific hero of a good quality hehe... may the gods be with you, and then there is the issue of "Sub-classes" you may get the hero you want, and then end up with the worst sub-class for that hero...

You could get exactly what you want in 1 Llama... or it could take 1,000s.

500 Llamas btw... would be not missing a daily quest for 1,000 days. So free to play?... Not really, at least not the way people would want or expect from an RPG style game.

It's one thing to have RNG on weapons, Traps, Survivors, Lead survivors, defenders.... but it's another to RNG the hero you get to play...

Comment

Originally posted by Kawm View Post
              I've opened 125+ upgrade llamas, and have 0 legendary weapons, 1 legendary spike trap, 3 epic heros, and like 8-12 legendary survivors. The only thing I think that will lure people away from the game, is the fact its a constant grind with little reward. Either you grind a map just to build in another, or you grind for ammo, or you grind gun/trap mats. It would be alot easier to grind If I knew I had a chance of getting Schematics. Like, let me find a piece of a schematic and grind til i find the other 20 pieces needed to complete it, even if it was 15-20 pieces for each gun in the game, I would at least feel like I wasn't wasting as much time just smashing for steel. Or let me find a legendary gun and learn to build it a little every time i use it, so that after I find the same gun 3 times I can craft it, Or have a chance to learn to craft the gun after recycling it (Makes sense since you're taking it apart). Or lastly let me learn to make the gun after I find it, but then stop it there, so I can't drop it for other people to learn. Either way, i would feel much better about playing 3+ hours, rather then llamas being the ONLY way to really get schematics.
              I like the idea of using a gun let's you build it as long as it doesn't come from something a friend crafted for you.
              It would make storm chests much more exciting

Comment

Originally posted by AngryVeggie View Post

We can do the math on it...

1 Daily quest per day, 50 Vbucks

upgrade llama = 100 Vbucks... so every 2 days you can get 1 upgrade llama.

OP opened 500 Llamas and didn't manage to get a single Legendary Hero, so if you want a specific hero of a good quality hehe... may the gods be with you, and then there is the issue of "Sub-classes" you may get the hero you want, and then end up with the worst sub-class for that hero...

You could get exactly what you want in 1 Llama... or it could take 1,000s.

500 Llamas btw... would be not missing a daily quest for 1,000 days. So free to play?... Not really, at least not the way people would want or expect from an RPG style game.

It's one thing to have RNG on weapons, Traps, Survivors, Lead survivors, defenders.... but it's another to RNG the hero you get to play...
                Yeah...

You can circumvent the fact that your trap, gun, sword schematics are junk by making friends and trading weapons with them. Like craft me your legendary pistol and ill craft you that nice rifle you want.

But there is no way around not having an epic hero. I can't ask a friend to borrow his Epic Sarah or Ramirez.

Comment

so u opened 500 llamas and didnt get a single mythic? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by Spanare View Post
                    so u opened 500 llamas and didnt get a single mythic? o.O
                    I did by now. On llama 437. (https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...1562#post31562)

Comment

I agree... i have spent about $310.00 .... i have 2 legendary heroes (outlanders :S ) - 1 from the $90.00 upgrade to founders (i did not realise that outlanders were not good for the team - the weapon is ****, wish i'd gone soldier).... and have 1 decent melee weapon (heavy sword), and 0 decent ranged legendaries from that......

I do have quite a few mythic lead survivors (4) and legendary survivors (12 or so).... but for that money i would expect more... something to satisfy the amount of money i have spent.

This just leaves me with a bad taste in the whole game.

Comment

I just open 60 llama and got no gold they need to fix it. I used to get one every 20

Comment

I opened 20 llamas and got 6 Gold. That is pretty cool :)

Comment

• Vidi Vici Veni commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh wow. So cool that you had to bump a thread from last year. Get gone.

• BASSK1NG14 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Was that in battle royale or save the world
                        Working...
                        X