X

Voice Chat for Save The World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice Chat for Save The World?

I think it's awesome that PvP gets Voice Chat before PvE. It's Awesome!

NOT!

The disdain that the developers have for PvE is so apparent.

I'm getting a bit tired of seeing PvP reap all the rewards of development. I'm not interested in PvP. I didn't buy this game and all the version upgrades to see PvP reap all the benefits of development. I'm not happy PvP was implemented, but I accept that it was. Unfortunately I also feel that now that has happened, Save the World mode is being neglected.

One would think that if voice chat was implemented, at the VERY LEAST BOTH MODES would get it at the same time.

Nope. PvP gets it first.

I TRIED to find how to use Voice Chat in PvE. I can see on the Audio Options that Voice Chat is is ON by default and that Push To Talk mode is ON by default.

Unfortunately under the Input settings there is no option to set the Push To Talk button.

Upon checking the Battle Royale settings, that option is right at the bottom of the list to change.

I'm getting saltier by the day and I'm just about ready to quit.

We need some serious PvE loving for the game including balance issues, quality of life upgrades, and some bug fixes.

I agree fully with you and They should take in count that you can play multiplayer in Save The World and you need to be able to talk to your team mates while playing.
    Originally posted by Siliconhobbit View Post
    I think it's awesome that PvP gets Voice Chat before PvE. It's Awesome!

NOT!

The disdain that the developers have for PvE is so apparent.

I'm getting a bit tired of seeing PvP reap all the rewards of development. I'm not interested in PvP. I didn't buy this game and all the version upgrades to see PvP reap all the benefits of development. I'm not happy PvP was implemented, but I accept that it was. Unfortunately I also feel that now that has happened, Save the World mode is being neglected.

One would think that if voice chat was implemented, at the VERY LEAST BOTH MODES would get it at the same time.

Nope. PvP gets it first.

I TRIED to find how to use Voice Chat in PvE. I can see on the Audio Options that Voice Chat is is ON by default and that Push To Talk mode is ON by default.

Unfortunately under the Input settings there is no option to set the Push To Talk button.

Upon checking the Battle Royale settings, that option is right at the bottom of the list to change.

I'm getting saltier by the day and I'm just about ready to quit.

We need some serious PvE loving for the game including balance issues, quality of life upgrades, and some bug fixes.

Comment

Is this a PC issue? On PS4 you can use comms fine (and we've had them since before BR existed I believe) in pve although usually you just get annoying background noises, sniffling or coughing, and the quality is bad. (or most people's mics are)
      Last edited by Nico-Smallfangs; 12-26-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Its been on xbox since day one. But as above most things heard are not productive.

Comment

yea pc and xbox i think. ps4 and pc cross play no voice chate in save the world or party.

Comment

"So @epicgames you are telling me that u sold me a defective product,who does that? Ummm can I return?

Comment

Website can not even get time right. Try 11:26 pm

Comment

You idiot of course the time is different cause you live in a different time zone then what the forums are using. Go back to school and learn somthing, what is wrong with the world.

Comment

I play on pc and I see peeps using voice chat but their never on pc so sometimes I wanna cri inside

Comment

Working...
                  X