Suggestion: incursion, Raid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Suggestion: incursion, Raid

Suggestion: incursion, Raid

Please do a Raid Weekly mission, Fortnite is a Tower defense game still being discovered, and I believe as a Stw player, the best way to keep up with a great novelty would be Weekly Raids with puzzling challenges hidden rewards and memorable bosses with great difficulty but great reward. Think, what's the most fun in the game? in my opinion is Storm Shild Defense and trap tunnels, when I think of raids nowadays I think of Destiny as a reference that is also one of the most fun things in that game and fornite has the potential to be as good as and original. because? the traps can change everything. the hero classes too, in a squad that every hero can be important, and not all going just with outlander for farm. I hope someone in the epic reads this and at least think about it, I have no doubt that using what I said as an example the game would have become more attractive to players.
    Last edited by Delflinger; 12-17-2018, 07:55 PM. Reason: #inscursion #raids #boss #stw #savetheworld #suggestion #concept

• replied
    this right here. I just started playing again this game would be number 1 with dungeons and raids. someting other then defend the objective. this and multiplayer like wow where you fight based off of pl.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One idea of a raid boss is to make one that has different mechanics. One possible one would be, while in a phase where players would be doing damage to the boss, make it where other players would have to start building a building to use as cover when the boss would do his ultimate, all while others were damaging boss, and yet another player or 2 would have to be constructing trap tunnels for any smaller enemies that would spawn in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X